BY MASON VITAMINS

Made with 100% Pure Collagen Promotes Firm, Tight Skin* 2 For a Youthful Appearance* 3 Pear Scented High quality anti-aging moisturizer cream that is infused with 100% pure collagen. Mason s Collagen Beauty Cream supplies elasticity to the skin which aids in firm, youthful looking skin* see more...

Mason Vitamins Collagen Beauty Cream 100% Pure Collagen Pear Scent, 2-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)
Rose S.
Newport news
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I know I'm not using it like I'm supposed to..... Howeu when I do is it I don't see immediate or even soon results like I usually do Collagen products. I will however keep it around for me legs, tummy and arms.
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this product! I recently purchased it and have about 2 weeks using it and it helping out my dry skin. Every time I put it on my face I feel like I'm getting a spa treatment-the smell is like roses but not too heavy, my skin is left feeling very hydrated and super smooth and plump! This is going to be one of my staple moisturizers! I MUST try. I will add that the size I purchased was small, good thing a little goes a long way. I purchased mine at iHerb.com
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
I love love this stuff use it ever day grwat moisture not greasy! !! will continue to buy and to recommend this to my friends!!
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
This product is pretty cool. However the cream is very thick and when scooping it has this funny feel.
Mahitab G.
Giza
One of the best moisturisers i have used. It mskes my skin extremely soft and helped reducing brown spots caused by previous acne. It smells so refreshing and does not leave any grease on the face.
I can feel my face unstantly plumbed after using it.
Oumaima B.
Kenitra
I really do not recommend this at all.. no matter how much you read about stuff in the internet, you never know how your skin will react to a certain cream or another.
First of all it has perfume in the ingredients so if you have sensitive skin that's a big No. And this was my case, i did not pay attention so i ended up with irritated skin. My skin has calmed down after i stopped using this but i was left with dry patches on my cheeks for days afterwards. So please pay attention to what you put on your face.
This cream is very nice. It gives a bright and vitality of the skin and moisturizes deeply I used it twice a day in the morning and evening and the color of my face and remove stains I loved it very much and I recommend its creation
Shaza O.
Uzeir, Uzeir
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it works amazingly great. It leaves my skin soft and supple, as well as clear, even, firm. It isn't greasy and applies nicely after a wash. Though it does have a subtle scent, it goes away after 5 minutes.
Oumnia a.
Marrakech , Marrakech
In love with this cream. Using on primer everyday before my makeup , and after my night routine, my skin becomes more radiant and glowy.