Mason Pearson Rake Comb 1pc

by Mason Pearson

kmart: $35.00
*1 other buying options

Overview: The Mason Pearson Hairbrush cleans the hair, stimulates the scalp increasing blood flow to the roots. A natural conditioning oil, sebum, comes from the gland at the base of every hair; brushing spreads it along the length of the hair giving it strength, suppleness, and producing a healthy sheen. Features: Smooth acrylic. Avoids damaging hair. Manufactured in Switzerland. Strict quality control. Handmade. Composed of the finest celluloid material. Made of the same material as designer costume jewelry. Tortoise pattern. Each tooth is cut one at a time. Hand polished to remove all burrs & imperfections. Buffed to a high-gloss finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mason Pearson Rake Comb 1pc!
4 months ago
I have long curly hair and I have to comb it every single day, this comb is thick and durable and has withstood the giant tangles I get. I’ve had other combs from goody but they just break and I have to replace them often but this comb is amazing.
3 months agoAttalla, AL
I keep a Mason Pearson Rake Comb 1pc in my purse and it goes everywhere I go!!! My hair is right at or just past my waistline. It’s medium/thick and naturally wavy/curly/frizzy. I use this comb several times throughout each and every day!!
4 years ago
I really love this comb. It's a little costly but worth it. It glides through your hair so smoothly. It does not snag or pull your hair like other combs. I noticed less split ends while using the Mason Pearson Rake comb. It also does a good job in detangling the hair.
3 years agoLongchamps
I really like this product. My hair usually falls a lot, but this is helping me very much with my problem. Tip: brush your hair before you take a shower so it's already straight and it doesnt fall that much