Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Hair Brush

by Mason Pearson

Mason Pearson Popular Large Size Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Hair Brush!
a month agoColton, SD
First, I get the sticker shock. I understand spending over $100 on a hair brush isn’t anyone’s idea of logical. However, sadly this brush really is totally out of this world amazing. We have a lot of long hair in this family. My hair is below my shoulders and my two daughters have hair past their waists. Our MP brushes handles all problems easily and most importantly without crying and complaining. I’ve used these brushes almost exclusively for more than 25 years - first brush was a gift from my grandmother. They constantly make hair just look BETTER. I will say I recently found a much less expensive dupe by accident that is very good that my girls now use in their cheer and school bags - FROMM Elite Polisher Paddle Brush. The dupe isn’t the real thing but comes close and you won’t panic if it gets lost. Invest in the MP brush if you’re serious about your hair care, there is no substitute. If you care for your brush it will last you forever and help deliver the best hair of your life.
a year agoMiddleton
This brush is a worthy investment. My hair is thick but fine and prone to tangles. This brush detangles very gently and makes my hair feel so luxurious and shiny. The boar bristles distribute natural oils throughout the hair which is the best way to condition. My hair is noticeably healthier having used this brush for over a year.
13 days agoLouisville, KY
BEST.HAIRBRUSH.EVER!!! It’s pricey but worth EVERY penny!!! Leaves my hair super shiny and every hair in place!!!