Mason Pearson Popular Military Hair Brush

by Mason Pearson

Mason Pearson Popular Military Boar & Nylon Brush, BN1M, Dark Ruby

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mason Pearson Popular Military Hair Brush!
9 months agoLoveland, OH
I don’t use this on myself but more so my animals, it works really good to remove knots on the animals. It wasn’t expensive at all. doesn’t hurt the animal either. i would definitely recommend this.
3 years agoMalvern, PA
Having read about this brush over the years, I always wanted to try it but it was too costly. I decided to splurge this year and I'm glad I did. I like the brush. The bristles are the perfect mix of firm yet soft. I'm a little disappointed in the size, it's just a little small for initial morning styling, perhaps better for a purse/travel. It is expensive but I hope to have it for years to come. So aside from high price and size, I'd say give it a try.
3 years agoNeedham, MA
I love this hair brush. My hair has been every style you can think of, curly, wavy and straight! Currently my hair is wavy. One thing I struggle with is finding a brush that takes out the knots but NOT the waves and this brush does just that! I recommend this brush to anyone but specifically anyone with wavy hair.
5 years agoMiami, FL
This hair brush is amazing! I use it all the time. Since I have thin straight hair, I have to be careful with how I brush it because it is very gentle and this brush is an awesome touch because it is very gentle and it never disappoints
5 years agoTorrance, CA
This brush is an essential for my daily hair routine! Gently detangles my locks and leaves it feeling great!
4 years agoAuckland, NZ
When i had long thick hair (cut it short and get it severely thinned) this is the brush i used. It left my hair feeling soft and not a tangle in sight!