Mason Pearson Popular Brush N/B Dark

Mason Pearson Popular Brush N/B Dark

Is this worth the price and does it last a long time?
Is this product worth the price and does it last a long time? ?
I want one of these but they’re expensive.. does anyone recommend a good dupe for this? Or do y’all think it’s just absolutely worth the price based on the results you’ve had
Start your review of Mason Pearson Popular Brush N/B Dark!
Tiffany H.
I wasn't sure if I could believe the hype of this brush and I didn't think I wanted to risk so much money on finding out. Despite that, I had a Mason Pearson brush on the top of my wish list! Luckily, I came across a sale recently and though it was still pricey, I jumped at the chance to see if this brush was truly as magical as everyone claimed. Turns out it is pretty amazing. The day I received it, my hair was a little oily, but after using this brush, my hair looked like I had just had a blowout! The brush somehow not only got rid of the oil, but left my hair smooth, soft and full of volume! It was like magazine hair. Amazing. I don't regret buying the brush and look forward to using it, but I took off one star because even if it does great things, I still think it's a bit expensive for a brush. Also, I don't know if it's necessary, but if I follow the instructions it came with, I think it's a bit high-maintenance - it's a brush that comes with its own cleaning brush!
Giselle G.
Mason Pearson Popular Brush N/B Dark uploaded by Giselle G.
Look honestly it’s not worth the price. It’s a great brush don’t get me wrong but it’s over priced and theirs better out there.
Sairey S.
San Diego , CA
Mason Pearson Popular Brush N/B Dark uploaded by Sairey S.
Yes, $150 for a hairbrush may sound like I'm on crazy pills. But, this is the Bentley of hairbrushes. You buy it once, take care of it as suggested and you'll never need to buy another one again. I find it so interesting that we are willing to spend $1000s on makeup, hair care and salons each year, yet $150 once for a tool used daily is so "crazy". The mixture of boar and nylon bristles keeps hair from tearing while you brush. The boar bristles move the oil from your scalp down the shaft to the ends.
Anastasia L.
Mason Pearson Popular Brush N/B Dark uploaded by Anastasia L.
Purchased at: Costco
The moment I bought myself this brush is the moment I believe I actually started treating my hair better. I used to feel overwhelmed by all the different neon colored hair brushes and sprays at the drugstore, and never really believed in what is sold at Sephora and Ulta. Everything felt like a scam to me. So as any person weary of scams I decided to buy a $200 hair brush. I don’t regret it! I love having it on my vanity and making sure it’s clean, which in turn reminds me to treat my own hair with the same care. I never had “rich girl hair” but I’m getting closer to that goal every day.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this hairbrush because it is so awesome and detangles my hair so well I definitely recommend it
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Let me start by saying that I received my very first Mason Pearson brush when I was around 10 years old. I've always had long hair so I mom bought this for me in order to manage my long locks. This first brush lasted me a whopping 17 YEARS!!! Some of the bristles eventually started falling out, mainly due to using the brush with the high heat of a hair dryer. I still have this first brush and usually bring it with me on trips and vacations, in fear that I'd lose my new replacement Mason Pearson. The second one I purchased has so far lasted 3 years, with no signs of any wear and tear and is still as good as new. WORTH THE HEFTY PRICE, I promise! in 20 years I've only had these two brushes and my hair looks and feels fabulous. Every hair dresser I've ever had also recommends this brush and they're always surprised when I tell them how long I've been using these. I ended up buying a mini MP for my boyfriend a couple years ago and now he's hooked. It feels amazing on the scalp and the best part about it is that it moves the oil near your scalp and evenly distributes it throughout your hair, keeping your hair shiny and your scalp oil-free.
Pooja A.
Kirkland, WA
Purchased at: Costco
This hairbrush is absolutely incredible. I tried many hairbrushes before this one due to the hefty price tag. I bought the wet brush with boar bristles as well as some very similar brushes at around half the cost. None compare to this brush! It gets rid of my headaches, manages my psoriasis and makes brushing my hair a luxurious and enjoyable experience. It never hurts or pulls and gently detangles while adding shine and cleaning my roots. I have fine hair but lots of it which makes it thick, and it is hip length with loose waves. Nirmal brushes make my hair frizzy but this one makes my hair look silky and effortlessly styled. I will never again use any other brush. I didn't think any of these things were possible before trying this brush, and I was lucky enough to find it at Costco for a relatively reasonable price. If you have hated brushing your hair all your life you have to try this brush. I am utterly in love.
SarahPesa G.
Mason Pearson Popular Brush N/B Dark uploaded by SarahPesa G.
What can I say? This cult favorite lives up to its standards. Absolutely top of the line. Makes my scalp feel amazing and detangles my crazy hair so gently. I love this brush so much and have had it for almost ten years with very little apparent wear!!! Save up and buy it! You won’t regret it.
Megan J.
Fredericksburg
I received this brush as a gift and have not looked back since that first stroke. This brush lives up to its name, and price tag. My hair gets knotted fairly quickly when I wear it down. This brush effortlessly glides through my tangles (on dry hair, I dont use this on wet hair), and leaves my hair smooth. It doesn't cause static, and stimulates the scalp which is important for healthy hair. The feeling does take a little bit of getting used to because the bristles are slightly sharp, but after getting acclimated, using the brush became a part of my hair routine that I look forward to. The one downside: I thought the brush was made of wood, but it is actually lightweight plastic. For the price, I definitely expected it to feel a bit more luxurious in the hand. Still, the brush is amazing.
Langston M.
Waelder, TX
This brush is expensive, but it will last you a lifetime and also has a lifetime warranty. Yes, a brush you with use your entire life, it is THAT good and has been around for over a 100 years! Boar bristle brush will not cause split ends or irritation to the scalp and will spread sebum evenly over the hair strands for beautiful, healthy hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...