Mason Pearson Pocket Sensitive Hair Brush

by Mason Pearson

Developed and patented more than 100 years ago, our Mason Pearson hair brush is the ultimate grooming tool. Only the finest, premium-grade boar bristle, which is gentle to the hair and scalp, is used. Brushing with a Mason Pearson hair brush is the best way to distribute the natural oils while exfoliating the scalp and stimulating circulation to the hair follicles. The patented pneumatic cushion conforms to the contours of the scalp, which optimizes brushing with minimal effort. All Mason Pearson hair brushes are hand made in England and carry a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The animals are not harmed in the collection of the boar bristle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mason Pearson Pocket Sensitive Hair Brush!
22 days agoNew York, NY
This brush would be great for men, baby’s, young children or someone with very very fine short hair. I have long fine hair but a lot of it and this can’t even get deep enough to touch my scalp or deranged my hair. I bought the sensitive one because I was going through minor hair loss and thought this would help but it didn’t do much for me. Not saying it’s a bad brush but I definitely ordered the wrong one.
2 months agoNew York, NY
Bury me with this hair brush. When j first heard about Mason Pearson the price tag made my body coil and my stomach churn, I remember thinking to myself “who would pay that much for a hair brush?”, well friend, I’m here to today t tell you that I am one of those people. I actually thought I left it at my in-laws this past weekend and almost purchased another one, because I was scared of what would happen to my hair if I tried to style it with a different brush. Luckily, it was buried at the bottom of my bag, and I didn’t have to shell out for another one. But if it hadn’t been there, I would have hung my head in shame and walked down to Ricky’s to re-up.
2 years agonew york, NY
I love this little brush. Perfect for your bag, it makes hair insanely shiny and detangles to boot. Especially for a smaller brush, it is really comfortable too hold because the handle isn't too short.
3 months agoTimmonsville, SC
I’ve had my Mason Pearson brushes for almost 10 years. They are definitely an investment! Leaves my hair so shiny