Mason Pearson - Plastic Back Brushes Mason Pearson Large Extra Bristle Hair Brush

BY MASON PEARSON - PLASTIC BACK BRUSHES

Mason Pearson B1 Brush Large Extra cleans the hair while stimulating the scalp and increasing blood flow to the roots. Sebum, which is a natural conditioning oil, comes from a gland at the base of every hair follicle and brushing will help to spread it along the length of the hair in order to give it strength and suppleness while providing a healthy sheen. It is ideal for normal, fine or damaged hair. It is comprised of 8 rings of carefully selected stiff bristle tufts, which are set in a rubber cushion, regulating the penetration of each tuft to gently but effectively condition the hair and scalp. This classic and original Mason Pearson 1885 design is handmade with the best materials for you to achieve the best results. see more...

Review (1)
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I love this brush. I am a part of the long hair community forums online and knew how valuable a 100 percent boar bristle brush would be to my hair care routine. So when I was able to save enough money I bought this brush and it did not disappoint. It is worth every penny especially when brushing inverted to regular again. When I brush daily I see my growth improve my hair become thick and hair loss decrease. I love my brush and hope to be waist length in the next year thanks to it.