BY MASON PEARSON #47 in Hairbrushes & Combs

The Handy Size Nylon Detangler brush has 6 rings of nylon tufts and is recommended for very thick hair. Measures 8 1/2" by 9 1/2". 5 rings of nylon tufts Nylon tufts generally used for thick hair A Mason Pearson hairbrush is designed to provide many years of quality usage.  Each brush comes with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects, but not against normal wear and tear. Regular brushing plays an important part in the condition of your hair.  The Mason Pearson Hairbrush cleans the hair, stimulates the scalp increasing the blood flow to the hair roots.  A natural conditioning oil - sebum - comes from the hair giving it strength, suppleness and producing a healthy sheen. To maintain the quality of the Mason Pearson Hairbrush it is not mass produced.  Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder - see more...

Tamia C.
Hampton, GA
If you are natural .... BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITHOUT THIS BRUSH... I got it from a local beauty supply store I seen it on YouTube and I wanted it. If you apply natural products use this brush to define your curls !!!!!!!
Paige P.
Every single girl in my family has this hair brush and we all swear by it. My grandmothers is so old it doesn't even have a handle anymore, but still works amazingly, which also speaks to the quality of these brushes.It does and EXCELLENT job evenly distributing your natural making your hair looks smooth and beautiful all over as opposed to oily at the roots, but dried out at the base. Worth every penny!!!!
Danielle F.
Wilcox, NE
Love this brush! I've never been one to splurge on hair brushes, but I decided to and I'm so happy I did. I have fine textured hair, but a ton of it. It smooths my hair and hasn't caused pull out, and split ends. I'd recommend it, especially for those who have thick, or a lot of hair.
Isabel S.
Good brush
easy to clean
It not hearth to tangled your hair
I definitely buy this product again
#goodbrush
#satisfiedwiththisproduct
I been usen this brush for long time
I like to buy this brush .
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
This hairbrush is so amazing hair, especially on mine since i have such long hair and its really thick. I am a repeat user of this product. It detangles my hair without it hurting. I would absolutely buy it again.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
Normally when I brush my hair a lot of hair comes out on the brush and it hurts to brush my hair but with this it is much easier and doesn't tank at my hair as much as my other brushes do
Eva K.
The best nylon hairbrush available. I don't know what it is about Mason Pearson, but they really do make the best brushes around. I own several and have never been disappointed. Was so pleased to find this nylon version!
A G.
I have thick and unhealthy hair and this is the perfect hairbrush for me. It detangles all my hair while being gentle enough for my damaged hair. I have noticed that's less hair falls out and my hair is tangle free for a longer time.
madison h.
Wayne, NJ
This is the best brush I have ever owned!!! It makes my hair feel so soft and doesn't hurt at all when I'm brushing. I wish I had found it sooner in my life because now I can't live without it. So great
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
Guys, I'm just going to be honest with you. I do love this brush and I am willing to pay more if it means it's the best quality out there. But a friend told me about the Deman Brushes. These are almost an exact dupe for Mason Pearson brushes and it's less than 20 dollars. I have very thick curly hair and I have both brushes and find myself constantly reaching for my Deman Brush.
Dahlia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this brush good to use on wet hair or only on dry?
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
Is this brush really good for thick curly course hair?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Does this really work ????
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Does this brush leave your hair staticky after you brush it?
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
I have really long, thick hair, is this brush good? And is it worth the price?