Mason Pearson Nylon Hairbrush

by Mason Pearson

The Handy Size Nylon Detangler brush has 6 rings of nylon tufts and is recommended for very thick hair. Measures 8 1/2" by 9 1/2". 5 rings of nylon tufts Nylon tufts generally used for thick hair A Mason Pearson hairbrush is designed to provide many years of quality usage.  Each brush comes with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects, but not against normal wear and tear. Regular brushing plays an important part in the condition of your hair.  The Mason Pearson Hairbrush cleans the hair, stimulates the scalp increasing the blood flow to the hair roots.  A natural conditioning oil - sebum - comes from the hair giving it strength, suppleness and producing a healthy sheen. To maintain the quality of the Mason Pearson Hairbrush it is not mass produced.  Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder -

does this work just as well as a normal brush
Is the nylon or the boar bristle brush better? Unsure which to go for. Also wondering if it's worth the price?
Is this brush like the wet brush?
Start your review of Mason Pearson Nylon Hairbrush!
3 months agoBrooklyn, NY
I bought this little brush back in college and seven years later I still have it. It's about time to get a new one, but I love it. I have fine medium length hair and it's all I need. If your hair is thicker you may not want the nylon brush. Try a bigger bristle. I will continue to buy for the foreseeable (though infrequent because it LASTS) future
4 months agoDelray Beach, FL
This is my go to detangler brush. I use it every time to brush my hair before my initial blowout. When I go to the salon I bring this brush with me so that the stylist will use it on me. I have this brush now for about 5 years and it is in great condition. The bristles once white are a bit darker due to coloring my hair so I plan to purchase a new one just to use it on dry hair and touch ups.
3 years agoGrand Prairie, TX
I love this brush! The bristles aren't too hard though most wired brushes hurt. I use this brush to wrap my hair to keep it from messing up and to keep its volume. I would recommend this brush for those familiar with the concept of wrapping your hair. It is also great for putting your hair in ponytail. This brush doesnt really pull your hair out like some brush can. If your hair gets trapped in the brush at the base of the bristles , it is very easy to clean out!!!!
3 years agoNew York, NY
Every single girl in my family has this hair brush and we all swear by it. My grandmothers is so old it doesn't even have a handle anymore, but still works amazingly, which also speaks to the quality of these brushes.It does and EXCELLENT job evenly distributing your natural making your hair looks smooth and beautiful all over as opposed to oily at the roots, but dried out at the base. Worth every penny!!!!
3 years agoWilcox, NE
Love this brush! I've never been one to splurge on hair brushes, but I decided to and I'm so happy I did. I have fine textured hair, but a ton of it. It smooths my hair and hasn't caused pull out, and split ends. I'd recommend it, especially for those who have thick, or a lot of hair.
3 years agoChicago, IL
Good brush easy to clean It not hearth to tangled your hair I definitely buy this product again #goodbrush #satisfiedwiththisproduct I been usen this brush for long time I like to buy this brush .
3 years agoAnaheim, CA
This hairbrush is so amazing hair, especially on mine since i have such long hair and its really thick. I am a repeat user of this product. It detangles my hair without it hurting. I would absolutely buy it again.
3 years agoTomball, TX
Normally when I brush my hair a lot of hair comes out on the brush and it hurts to brush my hair but with this it is much easier and doesn't tank at my hair as much as my other brushes do
2 years agonew york, NY
The best nylon hairbrush available. I don't know what it is about Mason Pearson, but they really do make the best brushes around. I own several and have never been disappointed. Was so pleased to find this nylon version!
2 years agoHampton, GA
If you are natural .... BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITHOUT THIS BRUSH... I got it from a local beauty supply store I seen it on YouTube and I wanted it. If you apply natural products use this brush to define your curls !!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...