Mason Pearson Handy Boar Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush (BN3) - Pink

by Mason Pearson

The Mason Pearson Handy Boar Bristle/Nylon Mixture Hair Brush (BN3) is a "handy" size brush with 6 rings of boar bristle & nylon tufts. This size falls between the medium and pocket size brush. The boar bristle/nylon mix is recommended for normal to thick hair while the handy size makes it ideal for short to medium length hair. The single spike of nylon facilitates the boar bristle getting to the hair and scalp by creating separation for the bristle to come through. Also comes with small cleaning brush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mason Pearson Handy Boar Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush (BN3) - Pink!
Silver Spring, MD
Totally worth the investment. You’ll have this brush forever! I feel like it pulls hair less and doesn’t add to static.
Anti-Aging, Damage, Split Ends / Dry, Fine, Thin
Burnaby, BC
I was gifted this brush 10 years ago and still have it. It's my favourite brush, makes your hair feel like silk. Its expensive but it's worth the price, having one 10 years later. I didnt think a brush could make a difference in quality of hair but it does
Gold Coast
By far the best hair brush I have ever used! I have a pretty sensitive scalp when it comes to using a hair brush and this one is amazing. It doesn’t rip on your knots in your hair it will actually brush them out. I also love the fact that I will never have to buy another hair brush ever again due to the great quality of the brush make. My mum has had her Mason for 25 years now it’s still going strong! So I had to get my own! Would highly recommend.
Caracas
Muy lindo modelo. De muy práctico uso <3 sus cerdas son resistentes hasta con el calor y desde el tiempo de uso que lo tiene mi madre, aún no se Han caído sus cerdas. Así que es un producto muy bueno!
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Dandruff / Normal, Straight, Coarse