Mason Pearson Brush Pocket Bristle And Nylon

by Mason Pearson

Features five rings of pure boar tufts & nylon strands Helps massage & stimulate scalp to excrete natural oils With a hand-polished handle in ultra sleek edges for comfortable & easy hold Designed with a unique convex rubber-cushion pad for efficacious brushing Size: 6 3/4 long x 2 wide Hand crafted in Switzerland Great for normal to thick hair of short to medium length

I just lost my third MP brush in a year (😩) and was wondering if anyone had experience with the Sonya Kashuk “dupe”? Since I clearly cannot hold onto to hair brushes, I was thinking of trying the less pricey brand but am nervous since the MP brushes are so great. Anyone who has tried both would be super helpful! Thanks!
Start your review of Mason Pearson Brush Pocket Bristle And Nylon!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
The best hairbrush on the market. Not only do these last for year, they are the only thing that detangles my long hair without breaking or damaging it. I have been using these brushes since I was a child. 30 years later, I’ve only had to purchase a few of them. So worth the investment!
2 months agoBrooklyn, NY
I have two of these brushes. One I keep in my bag and the other at home. I have very thick but fine hair and it gets tangled so easily but this brush detangles my hair without any pain. It’s worth every penny and causes no pain.
2 years agonew york, NY
My favorite mini brush. The combo of boar bristles and nylon bristles keep hair soft, shiny and smooth. The handle size is perfect, especially considering this is s pocket brush. Couldn't live without this.
3 months agoCambridge, ON
The greatest hairbrush EVER! It is expensive, yes, but I’ve had mine for about seven years now and it still detangles and smooths my hair effortlessly without tugging or causing any irritation. I would cry if I ever lost this brush!
3 months agoEden Hill, Western Australia
These brushes are phenomenal. I never ever thought a hairbrush would make so much difference to the Styling I can accomplish but wow. These brushes are phenomenal for brushing out curls for that true vintage styling.
4 months agoOslo
This is the Rolls Royce of hairbrushes. It is truly amazing for my fine hair. My hair is left shiny and beautiful after using this. It is so gentle to my hair as well. I never want another hairbrush and I own two of these just in case.
2 years ago
I just reviewed the Junior FABULOUS brush. The hype is true! Worth every penny. Apparently the boar bristles do a phenomenal job at distributing the natural hair oil down the shaft. My hair - grey but colored - looks softer and shinier than ever! As a blonde, my hair is almost never shiny - it just doesn't reflect light. However using this brush makes a real difference.

What I often do is brush with the brush to distribute the oils, but then I style with my wide toothed comb which helps separate the hair for styling.

If you have ever been curious about this brush, give it a try. IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!