by Mason Pearson

Features seven rings of nylon tufts Helps massage & stimulate scalp to excrete natural oils With a hand-polished handle in ultra sleek edges for comfortable & easy hold Designed with a unique convex rubber-cushion pad for efficacious brushing Size: 8 7/8'' long x 2 3/4'' wide Comes with a cleaning brush Hand crafted in Switzerland Ideal for detangling wet hair, or dry use in very thick or coarse hair, Product Line: Mason Pearson - Hair Brushes, Product Size: 1pc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mason Pearson 13000737509 Nylon - Universal Nylon Medium Size Hair Brush -Dark Ruby - 1pc!
How would you rate this product?
4 months ago
Absolute best hairbrush on the planet, it is quite pricey but I have had mine for over ten years and it is good as new. It’s the hairbrush to end all other hairbrushes. It stimulates the follicles so your hair stays strong and grows, detangles, and can also be used for styling the hair.
5 years agoClever, MO
Very good hair brush, one of the only brushes that don't rip my hair out when I'm trying to get out the tangles! Recommended for people who have extremely curly hair such as myself.
6 years agoSaugus, MA
The only brush that gets all my knots out! I love it and I really recommend it for people who have more knots than others! Great product!
4 years agoBloomington, IN
These are the best brushes.....perfect for my long hair. I'm always misplacing my brushes so I have to keep a few of these on hand
4 years agoGreensburg, KY
I so am needing this I have looked at this for ever and have to got to get it yet so if you have it and don't like it let me know
3 years agoSouth Whitley, IN
very good brush. takes out all of the tangles i use this brush all the time after. i recommend it to anyone,