Mason Pearson 13000737509 Nylon - Universal Nylon Medium Size Hair Brush -Dark Ruby - 1pc

BY MASON PEARSON

Features seven rings of nylon tufts Helps massage & stimulate scalp to excrete natural oils With a hand-polished handle in ultra sleek edges for comfortable & easy hold Designed with a unique convex rubber-cushion pad for efficacious brushing Size: 8 7/8'' long x 2 3/4'' wide Comes with a cleaning brush Hand crafted in Switzerland Ideal for detangling wet hair, or dry use in very thick or coarse hair, Product Line: Mason Pearson - Hair Brushes, Product Size: 1pc see more...

Skyler W.
Clever, MO
Very good hair brush, one of the only brushes that don't rip my hair out when I'm trying to get out the tangles! Recommended for people who have extremely curly hair such as myself.
Lenora P.
Saugus, MA
The only brush that gets all my knots out! I love it and I really recommend it for people who have more knots than others! Great product!
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
These are the best brushes.....perfect for my long hair. I'm always misplacing my brushes so I have to keep a few of these on hand
Robyn M.
Greensburg, KY
I so am needing this I have looked at this for ever and have to got to get it yet so if you have it and don't like it let me know
Naomi G.
South Whitley , IN
very good brush. takes out all of the tangles i use this brush all the time after. i recommend it to anyone,