BY MASON NATURAL

Dietary Supplement May Reduce the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes** Guaranteed No Added: Sugar, Starch, Sodium, Yeast, Corn, Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Fragrance, Artificial Colors & Flavors, and Preservatives. **One small study suggests that chromium picolinate may reduce the risk of insulin resistance, & therefore reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. The FDA concludes, however, that the existence of such a relationship between chromium picolinate and either insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes is highly uncertain. Thermogenic Herbal Blend: Yerba Mate extract , Guarana seed extract , Green Tea Leaf extract , Cinnulin PF . Product manufactured & packaged in strict conformance with industry and government standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "A friend introduced this product and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works." in 1 review
  • "I would like to know if is this fat burner working and if it's worth to spend money on it." in 1 review
Katie L.
Killeen, TX
A friend introduced this product and I was pleasantly surprised
at how well it works.
Rita F.
Tried this it did not work as well as I thought it should just may be me sorry
Cristina M.
I would like to know if is this fat burner working and if it's worth to spend money on it. I would like to try it.
isamar U.
MEXICO

I like exercise and good nutrition as llebar raised a staggering eh lose weight and I need for my wedding
pat.jeffery.3
Manchester ky
Does it give you energy? That's what I need to get me moving
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Has any one have any good luck with this
Jennifer C.
Mastic, NY
Does this really work I have seen a lot of people use it by not sure if it works
Christy H.
lesage, WV - West Virginia
I'm wondering how good this works and any helpful information about it?
Lizz S.
Queens, NY
Does this really work like it says it does?