BY MASON NATURAL

New Dietary Supplement. Vitamin B. Supports Healthy Hair, Nails & Blood Sugar Balance*. Aids in the Metabolism of Fats, Proteins & Carbohydrates*. For all Hair Types Biotin supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy use.  Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails.* This product has been carefully manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry and government standards. Mason Laboratory Tested Guarantee Guaranteed no added:  Sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish, artificial flavors or. see more...

Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
3- its okay i guess. I didnt notice any change in my hair. Been taking it for almost two months. Hair still keeps falling. Still breakable. I think my diet just isnt good enough. Anyone with a not so balanced diet will not achieve good hair.
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Biotin is really helpful for your hair skin and nails, works really well over time
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I love taking biotin. It makes my hair and my nails grow fast and healthy. I wish this could also help with my hair thickness.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been taking biotin for a couple months now because I wanted to test the hair growth. I can't tell the difference in my hair but my nails are growing like crazy