BY MASON NATURAL

New Dietary Supplement. Vitamin B. Supports Healthy Hair, Nails & Blood Sugar Balance*. Aids in the Metabolism of Fats, Proteins & Carbohydrates*. For all Hair Types Biotin supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy use.  Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails.* This product has been carefully manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry and government standards. Mason Laboratory Tested Guarantee Guaranteed no added:  Sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish, artificial flavors or. see more...

Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
3- its okay i guess. I didnt notice any change in my hair. Been taking it for almost two months. Hair still keeps falling. Still breakable. I think my diet just isnt good enough. Anyone with a not so balanced diet will not achieve good hair.
Colleen H.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been taking biotin for a couple months now because I wanted to test the hair growth. I can't tell the difference in my hair but my nails are growing like crazy
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love taking biotin. It makes my hair and my nails grow fast and healthy. I wish this could also help with my hair thickness.
Vicky L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Biotin is really helpful for your hair skin and nails, works really well over time