BY MASON NATURAL #60 in Fish Oil

Dietary Supplement Supports Healthy Immune System, Blood Pressure, Heart, Brain, Joints, & Skin* This time honored favorite is one of nature s richest sources of Vitamins A and D and the Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA. Cod Liver Oil promotes strong bones, helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, and nutritionally supports healthy joints and skin. In addition, these "good" oils protect your vision and heart, promote a healthy inflammatory response, and help boost your immune system.* These tasty chewable tablets have been specially developed for people who have difficulty digesting oil and for those who do not prefer the taste of Cod Liver Oil. Guaranteed No Added: Starch, Sodium, Yeast, Soy, Corn, Wheat, Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Fragrance, and Preservatives. This product has been manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry and government standards. see more...

• I always feel like my breath stinks all day long when I take fish...2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to start Liver oil. Does this one leave an a...1 Answers
  • Is this kinda like fish oil? Or is it essential for something oth...2 Answers
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this product! I have a phobia of swallowing pills so these are a great alternative. They don't taste like fish at all, which is a plus. I take one of these once a day.
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
This sounds really gross but is really good makes everything ALOT better shines
Kim B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a vegetarian and started taking these. I noticed a d9fference in just a few weeks, my skin and hair had a huge improvement
Gemma P.
london
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to take cod liver oil vitamins once a week to keep healthy. They do not taste the nicest so swallow quickly
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
At what age should we start taking this supplement if we do not have a problem with the liver but want to be cautious?
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always feel like my breath stinks all day long when I take fish oils. Does this one make your breath stink too?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this kinda like fish oil? Or is it essential for something other than what fish oil vitamins do
Sam W.
Chesire, Warrington
Do these help with anything?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this help with anything lol?