BY MASON NATURAL

Promotes Firm, Tight Skin for a Youthful Appearance* Aids in Healing Repairing Skin 2 Promotes Even Texture 3 Smooths Skin Coconut oil will not only bring temporary relief to the skin, but it will aid in healing and repairing. It can help bring back a youthful looking skin. The coconut oil will aid in removing the outer layer of dead skin cells, making the skin smoother. The skin will become more evenly textured with a healthy shine* see more...

Review (1)
Alejandra T.
Los angeles, CA
This product has been my fav. facial cream thus far. It met my expectations and more. The product is better than some of my higher end face creams. It smells amazing and it leaves my skin glowing. I bought it at a health food store. I would recommend this product 100%. I have gotten so many compliments on my skin from a week of use!!!

Amazon