MaskerAide Weather Warrior Facial Sheet Mask, 1 ea uploaded by Gothamasque

BY MASKERAIDE

Calm, Soothe and; Heal - Cream Based Serum Whether you ve spent the day baking on the beach or skiing down the slopes, your skin has taken a beating. Exposure to damaging elements such as harmful UV rays, wind and extreme cold can leave your skin dry, flaky and screaming SOS! Caring for and moisturizing your skin after exposure to the elements is essential. Apply our Weather Warrior mask with Aloe, Green Tea, Witch Hazel and Argan Oil to help soothe, calm and heal your skin, allowing it to breathe a sigh of relief. Weather Warrior Facial Sheet Mask see more...

Diana D.
Diana D.
Madera , CA
This stuff is great!!
I used it the other day, I left it on till it dried out lol but my skin felt amazing!! Very moisturizing.
Your skin just feels so much more plump.
Definitely recommend. They have other ones too!
Gothamasque
Gothamasque
This mask promises to calm, soothe and heal your skin as it weathers the wintry elements.
🌨 The mask was a thick fiber sheet mask. It didn't contain that much essence but the sheet mask was soaked.
🌨 I had it on for about 25 minutes.
🌨 My face looked very hydrated.
🌨 My face did not feel greasy at all afterwards.

Overall I really liked this mask. I would purchase this again. I'm interested in trying their other masks.