Maskcara Cosmetics IIID Foundation Palette

by Maskcara

Have you tried Seint makeup? Formerly called Maskcara? Maskcara Cosmetics IIID Foundation Palette ?
Does this melt off in the heat?
Is this really worth it ?
Start your review of Maskcara Cosmetics IIID Foundation Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa S.
Thunder Bay
Maskcara Cosmetics IIID Foundation Palette uploaded by Melissa S.
Easy and small compacts keep everything I need in one space!! I love these containers!
Veronica B.
Carleton Place, ON
Maskcara Cosmetics IIID Foundation Palette uploaded by Veronica B.
Love it, it's currently the main part of my beauty routine! Although it's rebranded as Seint It makes everything so simple having it all in one place. Maskcara Beauty Milk Moisturizing Creme Maskcara Beauty IIID Foundation Contour Maskcara Beauty IIID Foundation Highlight Maskcara Beauty IIID Foundation Illuminator Urban Decay Lash Freak Travel Size Volumizing Mascara
Sia M.
Toronto , ON
Maskcara Cosmetics IIID Foundation Palette uploaded by Sia M.
Maskcara Cosmetics IIID Foundation Palette uploaded by Sia M.
This has changed my whole life/ look. So easy to use and I love how you can customize your own palette to your own colours, highlight and darker shades. What I like is I can use one layer of product (highlight where I want, neutral, darker) without having to pile on products on top of one another and it blends in so flawlessly. I like how you can take it anywhere as all your products are in one place. Really helped me minimize my routine.
Seanna L.
Maskcara Cosmetics IIID Foundation Palette uploaded by Seanna L.
I adore this makeup! , I haven’t felt more myself since I bought my first pan! I am now a Maskcara artist I loved it that much! It last all day!
Jane S.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Amazing. Love it. It's easily buildable and gives the coverage I need. It's truly so fast and has totally helped boost my confidence in applying makeup!
Julie M.
Cold Lake, AB
It’s so simple to use and blends out lovely! Can’t wait to try more of their products. Highly recommend. In my opinion right now I don’t see that it needs any other improvement. They have a beautiful shade range to help with many skin tones.
crystal M.
York
Absolutely love my palate ! After subscribing to numerous beauty boxes and not finding Anything particular that I liked I decided to go all in and give Seint a try. I am so impressed with the look and simplicity of this product highly recommended!
Alex F.
Clayton, ON
So fast so easy so simple, my makeup routine has never been so fun!!! I tossed all of my old makeup! I can't believe it all fits in one compact! No more busting makeup bags♡
Shandi C.
This is the perfect grab and go beauty item! I can easily take all the make up I need with me in one pallet which makes doing my make up anywhere a breeze. It would be great if there was someway you could also carry brushes with it but I use another bag for those. I like how you can get discounts on the pallettes as they can get quite pricey but it's a must have for the make up.
Amanda S.
Strathroy, ON
Love the feel of Mascara IID foundation.  It provides enough coverage without feeling heavy or cakey.  Super easy to apply as a contour for even coverage.  Feels like a moisturizer for my skin.  Great for all skin tones as you can customize your pallette perfectly!  This has become my regular foundation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
heather S.
Christy D.
Hewitt, TX
il y a 10 mois
Jennifer D. il y a 10 mois
I love that you can have multiple shades to use to customize you makeup application and everything is so tidy and in one place. I appreciate being able to pop out the tins into a small compact and take a few with me or take the whole larger compact.