Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder

by Maskcara

What it is: The Vanilla Dust setting powder is a translucent powder to keep the shine away and ensure that your makeup stays put all day.

How you use it: Use the Power Powder brush to sweep the powder over your entire face or right where your skin is more oily or needs extra staying power

Why it’s better: This compact powder sets your makeup without a dry or powdery finish. It blurs and softens your look.  It also sits in the palette right along with your other foundation making it compact and organized!

Is this an actual powder or is this a cream like the rest of the products?
How does this stuff work
Does this setting powder make your makeup look cakey?
Start your review of Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Austin
I love how light this setting powder is. It will help keep your makeup on all day without having your makeup slide. It’s extremely affordable, but the quality is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone with normal/oily skin. It’s my favorite setting powder.
Beatrice, NE
I am a Maskcara rep, and this is my least favorite item… It smells really good… BUT to me nothing comes off on your perfector, or brush when you try to apply it from the tin… Some use a spoolie to loosen it up, but I don’t usually have time to do that... I hope they make a loose powder of this, because I think I would love it then… Not enough will get on my face for me to tell from this one...
Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder uploaded by Katie M.
Not. Enough. Words. I’ve tried THEM ALL. I’ll be 37 years old in 2 weeks. With that, my skin unfortunately is that old as well. This is a silky smooth yet effective powder. Doesn’t lay in my fine lines, bakeable, fixes my shine, invisibly! At $14 a tin, CANT BEAT IT! Link in bio or msg me to buy or learn more about this AWESOME setter! #SetIt
Clinton, IL
I really like this for setting under my eyes. It's a very finely milled light powder that brightens and doesn't crease or settle into fine lines and wrinkles. It's also great for setting primer on your eyelids. If you have really oily skin, it doesn't really control a lot of oil, but it's perfect for dry or normal skin.
Omaha, NE
Another great product from #MaskcaraBeauty! I believe in treating our skin lovingly and this brand does exactly that. Great 30 day return policy if you find it doesn't work the way you would like.
Bothell, WA
This is a good setting powder, however I have other ones that I prefer more. I prefer my bare minerals mineral veil for its luminosity, however if you want something compact that will go with the rest of your maskcara makeup this is a good option.
St. George
Love this setting powder. If you are more on the oily side I would definitely recommend using this over your makeup. It will give you that baked look and keep your makeup lasting all day.
Royse City, TX
I use this setting powder at the end of putting my makeup on. It’s works well, takes away any shine and can be used through the day if needed after sweating in the blazing sun.
Deatsville, AL
Great product, translucent so it keeps my makeup the way I applied it color wise. Easy to carry and apply, however I do feel I have to go over it a couple times to make it stay.
Easton, PA
Setting powder is a must in the summer! This is great because it is a pressed power and it doesn’t get everywhere like loose powder. The magnetic tin pops into your compact and give you the ability to take it anywhere. Setting with vanilla dust locked my makeup into place all day. I’m a nurse and work 12 hr shifts and my makeup stays put until i wash it off at night.