MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMaskcara
Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder

Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder

by Maskcara

What it is: The Vanilla Dust setting powder is a translucent powder to keep the shine away and ensure that your makeup stays put all day.

How you use it: Use the Power Powder brush to sweep the powder over your entire face or right where your skin is more oily or needs extra staying power

Why it’s better: This compact powder sets your makeup without a dry or powdery finish. It blurs and softens your look.  It also sits in the palette right along with your other foundation making it compact and organized!

Any dupes for this?
Is this an actual powder or is this a cream like the rest of the products?
How does this stuff work
Start your review of Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany B.
Kansas City
Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder uploaded by Brittany B.
Perfect setting powder! It's smooth without being cakey or cracking. Holds makeup in place all day during high activity!
Caryann S.
Purchased at: TheGiftBox
Beautiful on my aging dry skin. This gave a beautiful glow to my complexion. Didn’t look thick or heavy. Covered my melasma and redness. I applied with a foundation brush. Took less than 2 minutes to apply. Lasted 5-6 hours in humid conditions. 1 photo is inside lighting 2 photo is outdoors 3rd photo is with bronzer Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder
Glenda O.
Monroe, LA
Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder uploaded by Glenda O.
This is a great powder and it does not look chalky and sets the seint makeup products beautiful
april R.
Dillon, SC
Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder uploaded by april R.
I love the fact that you you do not have to do layers upon layers of makeup! Just foundation on certain parts and highlight and contour on other!
Autumn H.
Sandy Hook, KY
Maskcara Beauty Vanilla Dust Setting Powder uploaded by Autumn H.
I love this setting powder! It's super translucent so after setting your foundation, your color doesn't change. It helps me stay matte all day as well. It's really cheap for the amount you get and for how long it lasts. I love it. Definitely a new favorite of mine.
Brandy W.
Oswego, NY
Absolutely a game changer in the makeup world. I love the feel of the vanilla dusting powder on my face and it helps with oil control. Love this product!
Julie R.
Omaha, NE
Another great product from #MaskcaraBeauty! I believe in treating our skin lovingly and this brand does exactly that. Great 30 day return policy if you find it doesn't work the way you would like.
Christopher L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a very sheer powder, like a pressed loose powder. Zero color, perfect for all skin tones.
Jessica B.
New Kent, VA
Best setting powder ever 🙌🏼 it doesn’t lighten your complexion like most would, it simply makes it matte and controls the oil. The size is the only thing I would change. A larger tin would be great, but it’s made to fit into a Maskcara compact so you could buy 2 for more. The price makes that possible.
Serenah H.
Cleburne, TX
Amazing product! Just an wonderful company all together! This setting powder is amazing and so easy to use! Everyone that uses Maskcara really should try it! Packaging is super cute! Easy to apply and just an amazing product to have!!Amazing product! Just an amazing company all together! Setting powder is amazing and so easy to use! Everyone needs it! Packaging is super cute! Easy to apply and just an amazing product to have!!