BY MASKCARA

What it is: Stay Spray is a liquid mist used for a longer lasting makeup application!

How you use it: After applying your makeup, hold the bottle away from your face and spray in  an “x” motion. For oily skin, use before AND after your makeup application for maximum oil control.

Why it’s better: Our setting spray smells amazing and gives you a long-lasting application, while still keeping that dewy look. It is also available with SPF 30!

Maleri P.
Saint Anthony , ID
This stuff is a must for anyone who wants their makeup to last all day and get the benefits of SPF! It doesn’t leave your face greasy like SPF will! It is definitely moisturizing too so if your more oily then I suggest going over with a setting powder once you’ve finished your makeup.
Shelly C.
OhMyWORD this Stay Spray is amazing! Living in the PNW, we have rain all the time. This Stay Spray allows for me to have SPF coverage for when the sun DOES come out, along with the staying power for my makeup to look fresh all day! I highly recommend this Stay Spray with SPF!
Meagan T.
Mooresville , NC
I am a huge fan of all the Maskcara products but the setting spray is invaluable. I love that it has SPF, which is necessary for me as a fair skinned girl. I also love that it sets my makeup and helps it last all day!
Erin C.
The quality is okay. I wish my face would work with a spray but my makeup doesn’t ever set with a spray. You do get a good amount of product for the price. The spray comes out more stream line versus misting which I don’t like as well.
Heather U.
lakeland
It works amazing and holds my make up on like glue (without the glue feeling of course!)