Maskcara Beauty Milk Toner uploaded by Tarynn L.

BY MASKCARA

What it is: Milk Toner is used to tone and gently exfoliate while maintaining delicate skin pH. The aloe-vera component is soothing to minor skin irritations, while the witch hazel is an effective astringent to close pores and facilitate blood flow in the skin. The milk base component adds hydrating effects in the skin while the lactic acid provides gentle exfoliation. Vitamins and minerals help keep the skin smooth, healthy, and even.

How you use it: After cleansing, spray the toner directly on your face or spray in your hand and apply in circular motions to your face, neck, or any areas that need extra care. For best results, first cleanse with Milk Cleanser. Follow with Milk Creme nightly or when extra moisturizing is needed.

Tip: Use Milk Toner as a soothing and moisturizing after-shave. The toner can also be used on problem areas, minor rashes, and to reduce pain of mild skin irritations.

Tarynn L.
Danville
LOVE!!! Everything from the new super cute packaging (it’s so cute I don’t feel like I have to hide it away in my bathroom drawer) the smell is extremely pleasant and clean smelling but not over powering! And the simplicity of the product is awesome! I’m a busy momma and skincare or a nightly skin care routine was never on my list of things to complete once the day was done! I love how it’s so fast and just a few spritzes and I’m done!! No more cotton rounds or multiple steps ! Quick, easy and supper effective! I’ve been using the entire Tres Leches Milk line since it was released and I won’t ever use anything else!!
Emma R.
Bellingham
I use this with the other products in the line and they all work amazing together. I only wash my face and use the moisturizer at night but I use this both AM and PM. It creates a nice base for my makeup and is calming for my redness. I'm not sure if it was this or one of the other products or all of them together but they have done more to clear up my hormonal acne and angry dry skin than any other products I have tried...and believe me, I feel like I have tried everything.
Carlee C.
Orem, UT
I never understood the seriousness of toner until i tried this stuff. I’ve noticed my redness decrease and my pores have definitely gotten smaller. I’m on my second bottle and i love it!
Erin B.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I love this toner! It has such good ingredients! My skin cleared up in a week with this paired with the other Milk products! It is a little higher than drugstore pricing but worth every penny!
Ashley K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love it! It smells great and makes my skin feel awesome for hours on end! It has helped clear up my skin like I never imagined! Thank the stars for such an awesome bottle of goodness!
Lindsey C.
Newport News
I wish I could give this stuff 10 stars! I used this right after it launched and was crushed when I finished my first bottle! Luckily they have pretty quick shipping.
member-95c03
Love it! It has helped me clear up my hormonal acne. I love the packaging that it comes in and how easy it is to use. This was my first time using it and i usually have pretty sensitive skin but this worked!
makayla e.
I’ve never liked toners until I used this one. Maskcara is an amazing, trustworthy brand that actually works! Plus it’s cute and affordable.
Niki B.
Amazing product. So glad I found it. This tone smells amazing and makes my skin feel great. The whole line is amazing.
Emily C.
Lexington
The scent is amazing!! This toner isn’t harsh either. I love the way it feels like it hugs my face after washing.