Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsLUSH
Mask of Magnaminty Self Preserving 125g Made in Canada Shipped From USA

Mask of Magnaminty Self Preserving 125g Made in Canada Shipped From USA

by LUSH

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mask of Magnaminty Self Preserving 125g Made in Canada Shipped From USA!
How would you rate this product?
Madison W.
Durham, NC
Mask of Magnaminty Self Preserving 125g Made in Canada Shipped From USA uploaded by Madison W.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Goes on really thick so don’t be alarmed. Apply product two days in a row for a full effect. Brings everything out of your skin then clears it up !
jackie B.
Lisle, IL
Amazing detoxing and exfoliating mask! Doesn’t smell the best but it works great! Love that it is natural and organic. Lush is an amazing brand all together. Try this if you are looking for a detoxing mask but leaves you feeling soft and refreshed and smaller pores
Alexis S.
The best! I love lush and love the mask of magnanminty self preserving! It has extra honey in this one and is very good for your skin.
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This mask is one of my favorites from LUSH. If you are partial on buying this product due to it’s price, just ask an employee for a sample!
Kate S.
scituate
I love this mask so so so much. It helped my dry skin so much!! Definitely recommend!! I love the packaging it is so cute.
Nicole C.
Roseville, MI
This is a very nice quality mask and smells amazing! I love the natural ingredients. The honey and kaolin give this mask a thicker texture which feels very luxurious oh my skin, and the ground aduki lets me gently exfoliate while I wash the mask off. I also like to use this overnight as a spot treatment to help keep my skin clear.
Adrienne P.
North Port, FL
Mask of Magnaminty is AMAZING !! Is feels so cool, and refreshing on my face. I’ve even gotten my boyfriend to use it before. It has a good smell and my face feels super clean after using ! A little goes a long way, and it’s worth the price.
Danielle O.
Birmingham, Alabama
I buy these so much, it’s crazy. But this product is a good value for what is given. It does last me a few months if I use it conservatively. It’s very effective, helps with upcoming bumps and redness.
Nicky D.
Franklin, TN
I'm writing this as i have this mask on! I use it every week to help my skin feel refreshed and to get rid of dead skin particles and help reduce my excessive oily skin! It smells amazing and isn't harsh at all on my face!
Emmeline G.
Mountain Brk, AL
This mag be my all time favorite mask. It deeply blinded the pores and is super exfoliating because of the little beans inside. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling cool and pepperminty. I’d recommend this to anyone looking for a deep and revitalizing cleanse!

Looking for your answer?