Mask House Celebrity Series Snail Extract Moisturizing Gel Mask uploaded by Betsy K.Mask House Celebrity Series Snail Extract Moisturizing Gel Mask uploaded by Ez C.

BY MASK HOUSE

Mask House Celebrity Series Snail Extract Moisturizing Gel Mask has the following features:

• Moisturizing, Intense Repair
  • A Brealthrough Texture
  • Enhanced essence absorption and assimilation with TCDTM Technology mask technology.
  • Supreme Moisturizer. Collagen, hyaluronic acid and hydrogel technique deeply hydrate the skin three-fold.
  • Multi-Protective PowersElements in snail essence improve softness, glow, restoration & elasticity of the slin.

• Does this clean out pores ? or does it just moisturize fa...1 Answers
  • Does this clean pours and remove black heads?1 Answers
  • Quais os benefícios??1 Answers
Selena H.
Cleveland
By far the best facial mask I have ever used. It's leaves my skin super moisturized and bouncy. It also evens out my skin tone. I'm in love! only enough it also helps with my breakouts. What most people do not know is that this also "brightens your skin" by that it means it's a skin whitener. so beware. Korean cosmetics almost always whiten skin. So grateful if you have darker skin. it can leave you looking blotchy. but overall this product is amazing. can be found online or at your local Asian supply store.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Being a 50t woman I have become addicted to masks.especially facial ones.I love the actual mask and that when you take it off their is so much product left over to rub in your face to plump up those yucky wrinkles.Your face feels so soft and hydrated and healthy looking.I love the fact that it uses snail extracts any kind of natural product is a nice bonus.It makes me feel pretty
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
Okay so I used this it was kind of weird it made my skin soft but I don't see the benefits of it too much but isn't interesting product to use.
My mom and I love the masks we look great for the skin mostly at night we put them to look hydrated the next day <3 ;) :3
Edz a.
shakbout abu dhabi
This moisturizing gel mask is great for the skin thus makes your skin soft and flawless
Lulu G.
Does this clean out pores ? or does it just moisturize face ?
Christina M.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this clean pours and remove black heads?
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
How does this work and is it too pricey?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
What the heck is this? And how does it work?
Aline C.