MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimMasik Collegiate Fragrances
Men's Syracuse University by Masik Cologne Spray - 17 oz

Masik introduces a signature scent exclusively created to capture the essence of syracuse university. 'cuse for men is a fresh and crisp fragrance that is inspired by the spirit of the orange. The fragrance embodies the chilly crisp air of syracuse winters. the fragrance opens with fresh orange zest, white bergamot and peppercorn. The aromatics extend with an icy aquatic accord and the subtle spice of cardamom. These wrap with the base notes of white patchouli, vetiver and amber - a passionate combo for the syracuse man.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Masik Collegiate Fragrances Men's Syracuse University by Masik Cologne Spray - 1.7 oz!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,152 reviews
I love when my boyfriend wears this cologne it smells great while hes supporting our favorite team go orange.
Jasmin S.
Copperas Cove, TX
I don't like the smell of it and my husband is very picky when it comes to cologne.

Looking for your answer?