MASH 34pc Studio Pro Makeup Make Up Cosmetic Brush Set Kit w/ Leather Case - For Eye Shadow, Blush, Concealer, Etc.

BY MASH

New from MASH! Pick a make up brush set that is right for you. They include all the brushes you'll ever need to create perfectly polished makeup styles. Perfect for professional salons or personal use! Each brush is covered with a clear plastic wrap... see more...

Tamires n.
Gostaria de testar, esse kit!!
E compartilhar em minhas redes sociais, e com amigos.
Kianna M.
Lima
Realmente me encata y quisiera probarlo!
Definitivamente tener brochas te ayuda a que tu acabado con el maquillaje sea profesional 😍
Laysha A.
Odessa, TX
I really love this brush set it has everything you need. They are soft and they blend the product so perfect and they are affordable. You don't have to waste 300 dollars on a brush set and this one is just the right one to get .💜
Lindsey A.
YES to this collection. All the brushes are great, but the selection of eye brushes is just incredible - they seem to be a little better quality than the face brushes - and there are so many of them that you can create a very detailed eye look.
*Diana K.
roseville
They are amazing I got 1 brush before from here from Sephora and they are amazing I want that whole set the value is a little pricey but it’s worth it I use my brush everyday and I really want this whole set !!
Rea L.
Johannesburg
It is quite helpful and cost saving once you have a set of all your brushes intend of buying brush at a time,get it all at once and you're sorted. I really recommend this to eveerrrrryone.
kayla k.
Ty B.
They are wonderful brushes and easy to clean. And it doesn't get ruff. I highly recommend it !!
I would LOVE to use these brushes. I read in another comment that these brushes are "east to use" "easy to clean" and "last a long time"! So I'm fairly confident about these brushes and would definitely give them a try.
Dominique R.
Stockton, CA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL OF THESE TOOLS! The brushes are so wonderful to use, easy to clean, and they last a long time. Wouldn't use anything else! even though i haven't tried them out I found this comments that make me feel very good about getting this brush set
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I want this kit... Is really good???
Kelly M.
how well sup these brushes hold up?
Jeanneth A.
the case of this set is practical? How about the presentation?
Courtney Y.
Where can I buy and how much is it?
Taylor S.
Jacksonville, FL
Would I be wasting money on this product?