MASH 34pc Studio Pro Makeup Make Up Cosmetic Brush Set Kit w/ Leather Case - For Eye Shadow, Blush, Concealer, Etc.

BY MASH

New from MASH! Pick a make up brush set that is right for you. They include all the brushes you'll ever need to create perfectly polished makeup styles. Perfect for professional salons or personal use! Each brush is covered with a clear plastic wrap... see more...

Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is heaven right here and it’s very Useful and It’s what I been looking for and I bought it online and it’s For any skin color and I love it compared to others it’s unique
*Diana K.
roseville
They are amazing I got 1 brush before from here from Sephora and they are amazing I want that whole set the value is a little pricey but it’s worth it I use my brush everyday and I really want this whole set !!
Lindsey A.
YES to this collection. All the brushes are great, but the selection of eye brushes is just incredible - they seem to be a little better quality than the face brushes - and there are so many of them that you can create a very detailed eye look.
Laysha A.
Odessa, TX
I really love this brush set it has everything you need. They are soft and they blend the product so perfect and they are affordable. You don't have to waste 300 dollars on a brush set and this one is just the right one to get .💜
Valaja B.
Trying to learn how to do my make up , (beginner) HELP lol. Which. Brush is used for what ? HoW do I apply it ? Is it pricey? What's the best make up to use ? Recommendations anyone?? On brushes or makeup
Dominique R.
Stockton, CA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL OF THESE TOOLS! The brushes are so wonderful to use, easy to clean, and they last a long time. Wouldn't use anything else! even though i haven't tried them out I found this comments that make me feel very good about getting this brush set
I would LOVE to use these brushes. I read in another comment that these brushes are "east to use" "easy to clean" and "last a long time"! So I'm fairly confident about these brushes and would definitely give them a try.
kayla k.
japjyot k.
Uttarakhand
This is an amazing deal it includes Soooooooooooo many brushes it also comes with brush organization it is very important
Ty B.
They are wonderful brushes and easy to clean. And it doesn't get ruff. I highly recommend it !!
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I want this kit... Is really good???
Kelly M.
how well sup these brushes hold up?
Jeanneth A.
the case of this set is practical? How about the presentation?
Courtney Y.
Where can I buy and how much is it?
Taylor S.
Jacksonville, FL
Would I be wasting money on this product?