MASH 34pc Studio Pro Makeup Make Up Cosmetic Brush Set Kit w/ Leather Case - For Eye Shadow, Blush, Concealer, Etc.

BY MASH

Lindsey A.
YES to this collection. All the brushes are great, but the selection of eye brushes is just incredible - they seem to be a little better quality than the face brushes - and there are so many of them that you can create a very detailed eye look.
Laysha A.
Odessa, TX
I really love this brush set it has everything you need. They are soft and they blend the product so perfect and they are affordable. You don't have to waste 300 dollars on a brush set and this one is just the right one to get .💜
Valaja B.
Trying to learn how to do my make up , (beginner) HELP lol. Which. Brush is used for what ? HoW do I apply it ? Is it pricey? What's the best make up to use ? Recommendations anyone?? On brushes or makeup
kayla k.
Ty B.
They are wonderful brushes and easy to clean. And it doesn't get ruff. I highly recommend it !!
Galilea E.
I wish I had every single brush I just have 10 makeup brushes.
Dominique R.
Stockton, CA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL OF THESE TOOLS! The brushes are so wonderful to use, easy to clean, and they last a long time. Wouldn't use anything else! even though i haven't tried them out I found this comments that make me feel very good about getting this brush set
I would LOVE to use these brushes. I read in another comment that these brushes are "east to use" "easy to clean" and "last a long time"! So I'm fairly confident about these brushes and would definitely give them a try.
Kianna M.
Lima
Realmente me encata y quisiera probarlo!
Definitivamente tener brochas te ayuda a que tu acabado con el maquillaje sea profesional 😍
Tamires n.
Gostaria de testar, esse kit!!
E compartilhar em minhas redes sociais, e com amigos.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I want this kit... Is really good???
Jeanneth A.
the case of this set is practical? How about the presentation?
Kelly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
how well sup these brushes hold up?
Courtney Y.
Where can I buy and how much is it?
Taylor S.
Jacksonville, FL
Would I be wasting money on this product?