Maserati uploaded by iri G.Maserati uploaded by Leanne G.Maserati uploaded by Nancy R.

BY MASERATI

Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I had the pleasure of having a Maserati for a few months and I will tell you it really is amazing! If I could afford one I definitely would buy one! The only thing that I have to say bothered me would have been the blind spots. There were more blindspots in the car than I had hoped but other than that I loved the car and definitely want one!
Nhuy B.
Woodbridge , VA
Don't own one but my friend boyfriend bought it for her and she looooves it. I love it too because I rode in it and it's actually pretty comfortable and I personally like their logo
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I went on a test drive once and i love the velocity the car has the speed is just phenomenal although i did get scared after a while. Really nice luxurious brand to have.
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
I love Maserati!!! Beautiful cars and beautifully made!!! I love these cars and I love the art that goes into making them. Perfect automobile for someone who's looking for something fast and luxurious.
Timothy K.
Port Arthur, TX
These cars are very high and expensive.. you would literally have to be famous to get one of these cars but omg these cars are so stylish and very cute to look at
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything better than a Maserati? Depends on what you're looking for in a luxury vehicle - these are all about performance and boy do they deliver. This is a 'comfortable' albeit flashy every day car if you're a single person driving well-maintained roads. It's not meant to have groceries and kids in the backseat. The engine cane be loud at times and the suspension is stiff, which can make it uncomfortable on some surfaces. Not meant for road trips but it's a beautiful daily driver that's true luxury, comfort and class over 'competing' sports cars like Ferrari and Corvette. Driving one is a thrill - I recommend you take every opportunity you get!
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Very nice car, for the price the car is very equipped. My uncle has one for almost 3 years now and one day we got in his car, hot summer day, the air shuts off and stops working....... Within 3 years that's kind of mind blowing to me. But again it's just a pricey machine. Very nice car tho.
HELI H.
I think most people would agree when i say Maserati turns heads, this classy yet sporty vehicle is timeless, comfortable and extremely well made both interior and exterior quality and built and material each top grade quality. This is one of the star of the stars.
Alanna P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Although this is a great looking vehicle, I feel the company needs to do some rebranding. This make was much more popular in past years than current, but when you see them they still make a statement and turn heads.
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
I cannot afford a Maserati but I did weird ballet for a year and those cars are sexy what I tell you that they are very sleek and the way they drive is so slow the speed that it gets up to love is like a dream car so if I ever get a nice coin I would totally think about purchasing A Maserati
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Maserati or Aston Martin?
Monica P.
Just here for a badge .
Mari M.
Should I buy one?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I want so bad! Is it worth it?
Marsha M.