Maserati uploaded by Leanne G.Maserati uploaded by Nancy R.

BY MASERATI

• Just here for a badge .20 Answers
  • Why is there always an old man driving instead of hot young succe...6 Answers
  • Favorite model and year and color. 1 Answers
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Very nice car, for the price the car is very equipped. My uncle has one for almost 3 years now and one day we got in his car, hot summer day, the air shuts off and stops working....... Within 3 years that's kind of mind blowing to me. But again it's just a pricey machine. Very nice car tho.
Alix A.
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
Maserati is classy beautiful and the definition of class the designs are always gorgeous in the cars are timeless my father drives one and I am completely obsessed wonderful stylish and funwould recommend to just about anyone slightly pricey but worth it
Summer L.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
These cars are definitely very stylish and beautiful, but they're not the best quality. Everyone seems to want one, though. You'd be a hot topic if you pulled up in this car to a party. If they would just make them with better quality, I'd give 5 stars!
Alanna P.
Alanna P.
Globetrotter Expert
Although this is a great looking vehicle, I feel the company needs to do some rebranding. This make was much more popular in past years than current, but when you see them they still make a statement and turn heads.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Top of the line. Cars you dream about. I live in southern Florida and I see these everywhere. They are just beautiful. They sound amazing, look amazing, interior is incredible. These cars are just WOW!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I seen one of these baby on the highway and when you speak about speed and just a beautiful luxury car overall I'm pretty sure people who own it are at all with this car who wouldn't be..
Sofía B.
Sofía B.
Great luxorious car perfect if you want to give you a nice treat with an amazing car for a trip or to keep it. Also the cuatumer service is really nice and helfull
Sara A.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Globetrotter Expert
My brother owns one and I have to say it is one of the sexiest smoothest riding cars I have ever seen. I know I wish I could afford a car as nice as a Maserati
Emily M.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
These vehicles are beautiful! I wish I could afford a car like this. I've always loved Maseratis and still do. I'd say if you can afford it then go for it!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Speedway, IN
Globetrotter Expert
The sleek outside ckmbined with quality interior shows a quality vehicle. If only I owned one !! Take one out for a spin if you ever set the chance
Shirin S.
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Globetrotter Expert
Maserati or Aston Martin?
Mari M.
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Globetrotter Expert
I want so bad! Is it worth it?
Marsha M.