MakeupEye MakeupMascaraManufacturer
Mascara Volume Lash Big Noir Naturel Bio

Mascara Volume Lash Big Noir Naturel Bio

by Manufacturer

100% PROFESSIONAL FOR TOUGH LASHES Big Volume Lash 100% Black Lashes mascara is a real professional in creating inimitable eyes make-up. Thanks to specially designed brush and unique formula, maximally increases lashes volume and makes the look...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mascara Volume Lash Big Noir Naturel Bio!
Sss
BySss
this is really a cool thing! After application, eyelashes become longer and thicker. It looks beautiful. I love it . I recommend .
Mariam I.
New Castle, DE
Big brush. Big lashes! Big brush mascara. Love it! Plus you don't need a lot on to see a difference. 💫
Mary L.
Wilmington, DE
I would say about this product that it hasn’t long lasting effect. But I appreciate the fact that it’s Bio Formula. I would make it as waterproof prosuct and after this I would recommended it.
veronica🎃🌙 K.
Szczecin
It was my  first mascara ever. I bought it probably 2-2.5 years ago and i use this mascara till today.It makes your eyelashes long and gives a natural effect.It doesnt glue your lashes together and makes them just beautiful.I definitely recommend.
nina C.
New Castle
Really good effect, without glued eyelashes Makes them longer and bigger, gives volume. Good effect
Fausta G.
This is my everyday mascara. I like that it makes your eyelasher darker, longer and thicker, but it still has that natural feel. Love it!
Barrouze H.
Taza

"Ce n'est pas un mauvais mascara. Mon mascara préféré d'Eveline est Big Volume Lash (paquet noir), mais j'ai essayé So glamour Volume (paquet bleu foncé), Big Volume Lash (Pink one), Curl Up Volume (Orange) et Wonder Afficher le volume (Jaune). Tous sont meilleurs que 95% des mascaras que j'ai essayé (à la fois pharmacie et haut de gamme). Très recommandé.  Eveline Big Volume Lash 100% Black Lashes Professional Mascara  "

Ena F.
Zagreb
Mascara Volume Lash Big Noir Naturel Bio uploaded by Ena F.
This is not a bad mascara. My favorite mascara from Eveline is Big Volume Lash (black package), but I tryed So glamour Volume (dark blue package), Big Volume Lash (Pink one), Curl up Volume (orange) and Wonder Show Volume (Yellow). All of them are better then 95% of mascaras I've tryed (both drugstore and high end). Highly recommend. Mascara Volume Lash Big Noir Naturel Bio

Looking for your answer?