BY COVERGIRL

Color: Brown,Dark Brown;Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara 910 Black Brown: Buy Cover Girl Mascaras - Lash Exact Mascara (Definition + Length). No Clumps on the Brush means No Clumps on the lashes, for a DEFINED and LONG lash look Removes easily with soap... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel W.
Scarsdale, NY
This product is okay. You can find it in any drug store and it is very cheap but not the best quality. I have used it several time but I don’t really like the product. I don’t think I would buy it again because though it is very simple to apply I found that it is very difficult to get it all off and it makes your lashes very crusty. When I was taking it off my eyelashes were falling out.
Angel B.
Garland
I like the shade of this mascara of my lashes! It looks longer and fuller but more natural! Does have a bold color to it but definitely makes them look fuller and longer with a more natural look. Price is good.
Alyssa F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love this mascara! I like to put it on once first thing in the morning when I’m doing all my make up, and then I do another coat about an hour later. It really makes my lashes stand out and you can’t beat the price!
Megan E.
Olathe, KS
I love the way this mascara easily glides on. It doesn't clump up like so many do. The color was great and it dries quickly and doesn't smear.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love how it makes my skin look and feel! This looks great on any skin type and skin color!
Jessica M.
U.S.A
I thing that is good but is too heavy I'm losing a lot eyelashes every time that I used. I can see my eyelashes really large nut when
ashley F.
United states
Great mascara. Does not come off easily so it last through your day. Great price. Great on the eyes. I always buy covergirl makeup.
Breanna K.
West Deptford, NJ
Love it it is a really good mascara that makes ur eyes pop and it will be a really good product if u want that dramatic effect
paige b.
Bloomington, CA
Makes your lashes so good and long super cheap so I would recommend it so much if your on s budget and tryna look good
Haley M.
browns mills
This mascara makes you look like you have fake lashes on! Two coats on this will leave you with long full lashes!