BY MARZETTI

Marzetti® Roasted Garlic Italian Vinaigrette.
Since 1896. see more...

• This dressing is so yummy! I have been trying to find a g...3 Answers
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I was attempting to get off ranch, which down in the south is incredibly hard, so I decided to give this a try. I've always been a fan of Marzetti dressings and I wanted to see what this tasted like. If you're curious like me, this is a worthy buy. The garlic is not too strong and the flavor is just right to give you the kick to need to start eating salads.
Tessa G.
Hernando , MS
Trying to eat healthy makes you really rely on spices! This salad dressing is a little more pricey than usual but it's great quality. Very yummy! I love it with an almond salad and feta cheese. Great combo for me!
Julia W.
I'm a huge fan of anything garlic and this gives you the right about of kick for those of us with the obsession. I definitely recommend mixing with ranch for a creative and different taste!
Stephanie F.
This is in amazing salad dressing. We love it and this is all we use. It does cost a little more but its worth it to us. You can tell that the company has put in quality ingredients.
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Great salad dressing, love garlic cause of it medicinal purpose, and this a a good buy if your looking for flavor. Adds a kick to the salad. recommend.
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA
This stuff is amazing. Garlic isn't too powerful and highly recommend to others if you want to try something new.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
This dressing is so yummy! I have been trying to find a good garlic sauce and this is definitely my go-to at the moment.