Marzetti T. Ranch Veggie Dip 15.5 oz

by Marzetti

T. Marzetti ranch veggie dip 15.5 oz

I see this dip at the grocery store all the time. Is it worth the purchase?
What's everyones favorite thing to eat with this dip?
Start your review of Marzetti T. Ranch Veggie Dip 15.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It tastes great and is a thicker consistency so it doesn't just slip off the veggie.” in 2 reviews
“It's the perfect consistency and the base is rich and creamy with the perfect amount of salt and garlic and other spices.” in 1 review
“This is, by far, the BEST tasting veggie dip I've ever had.” in 1 review
Lansing, MI
This is my potluck and snack spread favorite. It’s amazing with vegetables, chips, or pretzels. It’s got a great, rich flavor, it’s affordable, and it’s versatile. I would recommend it if you need to pull together a veggie tray.
York, SC
This is the best ranch dip of all time! Great on veggies, chips or just about anything. This dip is a hit with my whole house. I have purchased it from BiLo and Walmart for about $4. Great ranch flavor!!
Las Vegas
I am obsessed with this veggie dip. It's so good and I love dipping broccoli in it. Can be bought at any grocery store for only a few dollars. Right near the veggies too! I love this stuff.
Carson City, MI
My favorite store-bought veggie dip. It is a go-to for the holidays. I just open the container and serve. It also goes well with potato chips. We love it with all kinds of raw veggies. It has good flavor. I certainly will continue to buy it every holiday.
Eh, this product doesn't taste bad, but there are better dips out there with more flavor. I typically purchase Helluvagood brand over Marzetti's, though I will buy it if given less options at the store. The consistency is nice and creamy as is the taste, but it is not my favorite.
Rochester , NY
I am totally addicted to this! I love it! It's the perfect consistency and the base is rich and creamy with the perfect amount of salt and garlic and other spices. I love the little bits of veggies in there too! perfect.
LADY LAKE, FL
Great veggie dip! It has plenty of flavor and not a lot needs to be used to really get the taste with the veggies. Good with potato chips as well. This brand also makes good salad dressing!
Norfolk, VA
My brother won't use any other dip it's his fav he don't care about the cost.He loves it with vegs with in 2day's it can be gone. Some time fined coupons in the Sunday paper for it.They make more one kind now.But the original is brother fav.
Midland, MI
I won't use any other dip for my veggie trays. I love how rich and flavorful this dip is and won't use any other products. It's definitely worth spending the extra money :)
Winter Park , FL
This is one of the best ranch dips at the grocery store. It is so versatile. I love it as a simple veggie and chip dip but it is also a great dressing for potato salad.