Marzetti T. Old Fashioned Caramel Dip 16 oz

T. Marzetti old fashioned caramel dip 16 oz

Anyone tried this, is it any good?
Favorite fruit to dip in this?
Is that high sugar content ok for children?
Start your review of Marzetti T. Old Fashioned Caramel Dip 16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This caramel dip is the absolute best for eating with apples, drizzled over ice cream, or for making a shake or home-made frappuccino!” in reviews
Davenport, FL
I love love love this. It is especially good with sliced apples. It could also be used with other fruits, but personally I feel as though apples are best. It has a a very flavorful taste and it good to take to get togethers with family, friends, or the couch.
Cumberland, KY
This stuff is amazing. I love caramel as it is. This dip is good with fruit and you can use it in many desserts. I usually get mine at the grocery store and it's usually almost $4. It is very delicious and is a perfect dip with apples. I don't know a person who doesn't love apples and caramel. I highly recommend it!
This sauce was delicious. My fault, I bought this to make caramel apples and it didn't work out. The sauce never gets hard. The apples were good,but messy. I got mine at sams club.
Not super sweet but still very good and last for a long time. Every fall this is an essential in our house with every apple we eat! I found it at my local grocery store and I could not be more pleased with the taste.
This is a must have treat for fall. We get this and Granny Smith apples starting in September as a special treat. The price keeps it from being a more regular purchase, but we love it when we do splurge for the dip.
Milton, DE
This is my favorite on an apple tray, great and easy to take to party's or just for a snack at home. The caramel is thick too not runny it sticks right to the apple.
Lima, OH
This dip is great when you don't have time to make your own. We prefer homemade but when we can get it done this is a perfect substitution. Tastes great and everyone loves it with apples.
Hillsdale, IN
I am usually not fond of caramel, it's just not my thing, however someone gave me a container of this dip and I ate it all by myself in a pretty short amount of time. I love it best with Pink Lady apples dipped in it. My 4 year old son even thought it was a yummy treat as well. This will not be something I buy often as it is too addicting for me but for special occasions or an occasional treat it is a MUST!
Monte Vista, CO
This caramel dip is very good and the size is perfect for sharing with others. I cut up lots of different fruits for me my son and fiancé and we sit down and share the dip all together. My son loves getting messy and sticky with it, but it is a joy to see him so happy. I also like this because my son is allergic to a lot of different foods and he can have this without me or him worrying about an itchy mouth, hives or having to pull out the EpiPen Jr.
Lincoln, NE
Marzetti T. Old Fashioned Caramel Dip 16 oz my kids & I looooove the creamy texture of this caramel dip. It's the only one we buy for our apples & pancakes. I love it because it's not an overpowering sweet flavor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...