Marzetti T.  Dill Veggie Dip 15.5 oz uploaded by Kayla Q.

Marzetti T. Dill Veggie Dip 15.5 oz

BY MARZETTI

T. Marzetti dill veggie dip 15.5 oz see more...

Marzetti T. Dill Veggie Dip 15.5 oz
Kathy W.
I *love* this dip. I've also tried the Ranch and Southwest flavors, but I keep coming back to Dill. It's delicious without overpowering whatever raw veggies I put it on. It's my go-to every day for lunch or snack. I've tried other cheaper brands but Marzetti's is just so thick and rich, it can't be beat.
Avani P.
For some reason, this dip is very addicting to me. I love the flavor. I generally eat this with chips and so far, I think salty chips in combination with this dip is incredible. I've tried carrots and celery with this, but it's not the same. Doesn't hold the same appeal to me.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
This stuff is the absolute bomb. I keep a container of it in my fridge at all times. I recommend using baby carrots to dip it in.... Or just use your finger ;) It's that good. Btw, it's like a sour cream with loads of dill, eggs, milk, and various spices in it.
Stacy s.
This is by far my favorite store bought vegetable dip. I love the prominent dill flavor. I've had other brands of dill dip but they don't even compare to this.
Jessica C.
I am not a big fan but I'll have it once in a while with carrots. However my mom really likes this so she keeps one in the fridge most of the time!
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Very good product, makes very good snack food. I would definitely recommend. Its a must for barbeques and tailgating.
Jana B.
Best dip ever 🙌🏼love it so much! Tastes so good with crackers or veggies. I even like to eat my potatoes with it!
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Great veggie dip. Light and fluffy. Goes well with everything. Always in my fridge.