Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Simply Dressed™ Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Since 1896.
All natural.
Made with extra virgin olive oil. Sea salt. Contains omega-3 ALA.
12 fl oz (354ml).

Is this creamy? It looks like it might be?
I once had some amazing balsalmic dressing at a restaurant and have been trying to find something similar since. It was very thick, and also not too acidic. I realize any balsamic dressing is going to have some acid, but some are sweeter than others. I have Reflux disease, so i have to be very careful with which dressings i use as ones that are too acidic flare it up. I was wondering if anyone knows the thickness and also the acidity/sweetness of this dressing?
What's your favorite dressing flavor by them?
Start your review of Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic!
The Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic dressing is a good balsamic for salads and recipes. I typically pair it with an Italian salad. It is a little pricier than other salad dressings, but it is worth the price if you are looking for a quality balsamic.
Johnstown, PA
Here's another great salad dressing from Mazzetti. I needed something different tired of the same old dressing this was a good choice. I made a simple spinach salad.What a great fresh taste.I found this at my local grocery store.
east peoria, IL
THIS IS THE BEST DRESSING EVER!!! I COULD NOT STOP RAVING ABOUT HOW GOOD IT IS. The only problem against it is its so hard to find in stores around me. I think it needs to be readily available at like walmart and target.
Phoenix
My absolute go to dressing. Not too tart, not too sweet. A little goes a long way for me!! 😆 now dinner has to have salad, so I can have some... Yuummm
Love this stuff. Sweet and tangy and not terrible for you. Such a great addition to any salad. I will always buy this stuff and keep it around.
Pocomoke City, MD
I love this vinaigrette. I have been wanting to move away from heavy dressings and this was the key. tastes really goo
NASHVILLE, TN
I just tried this brand dressing for the first time last week and I LOVE IT. So delicious and uses clean ingredients.
Wickliffe , OH
Great salad dressing with low calories and sugar. I enjoy this dressing on salads with a veggie burger.