Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Avocado Ranch Dressing 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Mariel W.Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Avocado Ranch Dressing 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.

BY SIMPLY DRESSED

Simply Made.....Simply Delicious! Our recipes include only the essential ingredients for pure, fresh flavor. see more...

Mariel W.
Mariel W.
Um this dressing is AMAZING! It's a creamy ranch with a hint of tang (from the added lime juice). Personally I like that about this dressing. As another reviewer stated though I would not know that there was avacado in this, it tastes like ranch but just a little...different. I went out and got this after reading somewhere online that this is the same dressing that a certain very famous and very delicious fast food CHIKN place offers (under the name of avacado lime ranch dressing.) It is. You're welcome;) Right price and the only dressing I will ever eat on a salad again.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
It's okay but nothing spectacular. Kind of has a vinegar taste to it which I find odd for a ranch dressing. I honestly wouldn't know there's avocado in the ingredients if you didn't tell me. I probably would buy something else instead of this next time.
Amber M.
Amber M.
I'm not a huge fan of this unfortunately, typically I've always loved the avocado ranch dressings that I've had from restaurants but this has a little more of a twang than I care for, it overtakes everything you put on your salad. Maybe it's just the buttermilk or something but either way, no go for me.