BY MARZETTI

Marzetti® Simply Dressed™ Pomegranate All Natural Vinaigrette.
Since 1896.
Made with extra virgin olive oil.
Sea salt.
Contains omega-3 ALA. see more...

Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
I decided to try this when i wanted to recreate Wendy's summer berry salad. I never bought a fruit based dressing before so i was excited. The taste is very strong but it kind of feels like youre tasting candy instead of a dressing so it was a nice change of pace for me.
Anne G.
Danville, IL
The first time I tried this was because it came with the salad I ordered at Wendy's. It was the perfect fit for their Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. I was excited when I found it in my grocery store a couple weeks later. I purchased it immediately and have continued to do so ever since. It is sweet yet tart and a little savory. I love the bite it adds to my salads.
Misty C.
Bay City , MI
My favorite dressing of all time. Love using this in a salad with spinach, fruit, almonds, with goat cheese. Nice tangy flavor with the sweetness of the pomegranate. This is the only dressing I eat all off before it expires.
Autumn M.
Plainwell, MI
I actually bought this dressing because my mom pointed it out. She loves vinaigrette, whereas I usually prefer creamy dressing, but I thought it looked interesting so we gave it a try! It is acidic enough to cut through the flavor of whole raw kale, but not overpowering. I ended up going back and getting a second bottle a week later! Yum!
Janessa S.
Tried this for the first time on a Wendy's salad and I have been searching for it ever since. I love this. So delicious!
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
This is a good product. It has a strong taste but it is sometimes overwhelming and a little tangy for me