Marzetti Simply Dressed All Natural Salad Dressing Ranch Flavor

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Simply Dressed™ Ranch All Natural Salad Dressing.
Marzetti® since 1896.
Made with extra virgin olive oil.
Sea salt, contains omega-3 ALA.

I've seen this before at various supermarkets, but have never bought it because of it's price. I'm perfectly fine with Great Value brand and Kraft. Is this one really worth the extra couple dollars?
Start your review of Marzetti Simply Dressed All Natural Salad Dressing Ranch Flavor!
 I like the original Marzetti salad dressing  lime. I bought this version of the ranch because I wanted something with simple ingredients. However, I could not get this down. I’ll admit I typically don’t eat low-fat/low calorie food items because the chemicals and ingredients used to replace the fats are usually gross. But I took a chance...big mistake. This dressing was thin/runny and so sugary tasting, it was absolutely disgusting. Very disappointed! Would not recommend.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Publix
Marzetti's makes my family's favorite ranch dressing! This one is full if that classic ranch flavor. It flavors plain veggies raw wonderfully...as a child I would simply prefer to dunk my carrots in the ranch! This ranch dip is super 😋 yummy! Prob the best ranch around!!!
I've been a fan of Marzetti's for years, but I am so pleased they now offer dressings with all natural ingredients. Ranch is a popular with our family so I'm glad they are eating the best!
Bay City, MI
Yummy so good this dressing is one of my favorite bands they are so good and you don't have to worry about all the crazy ingredients in it like a lot of the other ones no an days
Northville, MI
I like this Ranch because this is the only ranch that I can eat that does not have MSG in it. I think it tastes batter than Hidden Valley Ranch.
Keystone Hgts, FL
The ranch and Caesar dressings in this brand are fantastic. Great flavor, creamy, and I just love the packaging; the glass bottles are so nice!
Hialeah, FL
This is like dressing your greens with velvet its so good and makes your healthy eating an easy transition!!
Westminster , MD
Favorite kind of salad dressing!! It’s all natural and not crazy expensive, it’s the only kind i use now!
morgantown, WV
This dressing was good, but I like others better. The aftertaste wasn't something I cared for
This is one of my favorite brands. Sometimes they go on sale b1g1 and they are declisious.