Marzetti Simply Dressed All Natural Dressing Caesar uploaded by Kayla K.

BY MARZETTI

Marzetti® Simply Dressed™ All Natural Caesar Dressing.
Since 1896.
Made with extra virgin olive oil sea salt.
Contains omega-3 ALA. see more...

Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
I’ve tried so many dressings and this is the only dressing brand I will buy from. The dressing is so flavorful while being a nice consistency. A little bit goes a long way. If anybody is looking for a good Dressing this is the best dressing for the best price.
Genesis C.
My mom started buying this about 2 years ago and now I buy it for myself. It’s so creamy and delicious with my salad or as a dip for bread. Very healthy and affordable
Brooke G.
Union Grove
A great Cesar dressing that you find in the refrigerator case by the salad fixings. It is thicker than most dressing and they are a little hard to distribute evenly through the salad, but in the end it is totally worth it. Pretty much equal to the Marie’s brand and the taste it great.
Devinnie M.
West Richland, WA
So good. No it's not restaurant style homemade classic ceaser. But it's creamy and flavorful. It has a great texture with the parmasan cheese and perfect garlic flavor. It's good for dipping too because of it's thickness.
Toya N.
Phoenix
Always afraid to try new Caesar dressings. They are usually too lemony or too mayo tasting. This has a perfect balance. You get the hints on Parmesan cheese without it being overpowering.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Marzetti is definitely one of the best (though more indulgent) salad dressing brands out there and when I'm in a mood for creamy dressing it's always the brand I go for. This Caesar Dressing is awesome on Caesar salad, yes, but I love using it to make slaw more than anything else and it's the main thing I buy this particular flavor for. Shred some cabbage, some carrot, a little red onion, and add this dressing and it's the perfect thing to bring to a BBQ and have people beg you for your recipe!
Rita W.
This is a fantastic Caesar salad dressing, probably my favorite. It tastes freshly made, with noticeable bits of parmesan cheese, and complex layers of flavor. Many Caesar salad dressings are too creamy, with mostly mayo flavor and too weak of the actual Casear salad flavor, but this one is perfect - bold, bright flavors, like you ordered a Caesar salad from your favorite restaurant. I only wish it was available at more grocery stores, as it can be difficult to find.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
I found this, it was on sale, tried it and I'll never stop buying it. It is amazing! It's a small bottle and costs about 4 dollars, but it is worth the price. Best store bought dressing you can get!
Shannon F.
Remus, MI
Marzetti's Simply Dressed Caesar Salad Dressing is a favorite in our house. It has a bit of a tang to it (which I really like), with bits of parmesan cheese that you can see in the dressing itself and just enough cracked black pepper to give it a little bite. It's preservative free and contains no artificial flavors or colors. Marzetti's Simply Dressed line is predominately the only salad dressing we buy now in our house.
Mary J.
This is such a great brand! They make the best caesar dressing and I think they've paired up with Wendy's to release a Lemon Garlic Caesar dressing and it's SO SO good.
Natalie S.
Hilliard, OH
Is this watered down? Or does it have a thick consistency?
Sandra R.