GroceryPantryMarzetti
Simply Dressed All Natural Dressing Caesar

Marzetti Simply Dressed All Natural Dressing Caesar

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Simply Dressed™ All Natural Caesar Dressing.
Since 1896.
Made with extra virgin olive oil sea salt.
Contains omega-3 ALA.

Creamier and thicker texture
Is this watered down? Or does it have a thick consistency?
Start your review of Marzetti Simply Dressed All Natural Dressing Caesar!
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Marzetti is definitely one of the best (though more indulgent) salad dressing brands out there and when I'm in a mood for creamy dressing it's always the brand I go for. This Caesar Dressing is awesome on Caesar salad, yes, but I love using it to make slaw more than anything else and it's the main thing I buy this particular flavor for. Shred some cabbage, some carrot, a little red onion, and add this dressing and it's the perfect thing to bring to a BBQ and have people beg you for your recipe!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
One of the best Caesar dressings out there! Sooo delicious and creamy with high quality ingredients. Taste like a restaurant version of creamy caesar. We are repeat buyers but don't have this very day, because it isn't healthy. It is still worth it though, in my opinion.
Kristen G.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
The best Ceaser salad dressing I have ever tasted! They also have the best blue cheese! I love this brand! So good and affordable
Nicole E W.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Publix
This is by far the best caesar dressing at a decent store bought price. The quality hasn't been compromised since the very first purchase years ago. This dressing makes everyone happy and a small bit packs a huge punch of flavor. I will happily continue to purchase this dressing. It's always a bummer when not available.
Genesis C.
Huntsville, AL
My mom started buying this about 2 years ago and now I buy it for myself. It’s so creamy and delicious with my salad or as a dip for bread. Very healthy and affordable
Toya N.
Phoenix
Always afraid to try new Caesar dressings. They are usually too lemony or too mayo tasting. This has a perfect balance. You get the hints on Parmesan cheese without it being overpowering.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
I found this, it was on sale, tried it and I'll never stop buying it. It is amazing! It's a small bottle and costs about 4 dollars, but it is worth the price. Best store bought dressing you can get!
Katelynn G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Instacart
My favorite Cesear dressing next to table side cesear! Affordable, quality taste and highly recommended!
Cortney K.
Best store bought Caesar I’ve had, and it’s sort of healthy! It’s the perfect creaminess while still being light
Ekaterina M.
Miami
Marzetti Simply Dressed All Natural Dressing Caesar uploaded by Ekaterina M.
Marzetti Simply Dressed All Natural Dressing Caesar uploaded by Ekaterina M.
I prefer to use Marzetti Simply Dressed All Natural Dressing Caesar for a Caesar salad 🥗. Everyone likes it, it tastes like homemade dressing and it is maded of real ingredients