Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip

by Marzetti

Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip: Classic flavor that your entire family will love Classic flavor that your entire family will love Convenient single-serve container Convenient single-serve container Great to pack in lunches, or for snacks on the go*NEW_LINE* Great to pack in lunches, or for snacks on the go*NEW_LINE*

Can I cook this sauce?
What is your favorite veggie to pair with this?
Start your review of Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip!
Product Highlights
ā€œTastes much better with more veggie flavor.ā€ in 1 review
ā€œIt is thick like sour cream and oh so tasty with chips and veggiesā€ in 1 review
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this dip! I am always eating it with pretzels. The salt from the pretzels and the dip is so sweet. Mmm...good. The price is a bit high. This dip is so worth it.
Lake Zurich, IL
Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip uploaded by Stacy S.
Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is great! I love ranch! Goes great with a variety of things and especially veggies. I love ranch with wings and pizza too. This is a gourmet tasting blend with bits of carrot in it. Tastes delicious! I highly recommend this!
Bernville, PA
Of all the ranch brands, dip and dressing, Marzetti has proven to be a must have in our home. Veggies and chips alike are always served next to this delicious, full flavored dip. We have even traveled to various stores to get this dip when it's sold out at our local grocer!
Penns Grove, NJ
For a prepared veggie dip, this is top of the line. The Marzetti brand has never let me down and this is no exception. Fantastic flavor and great consistency. Perfect for cut veggies as well as chips. An easy appetizer or pot luck dish that is quick and delicious!
Roswell, GA
I love this dip! I have had many of the flavors and love to eat it with a variety of veggies and chips! The thick but smooth consistency makes it easy to eat with different things. If you are a dipper or a spreader...it can do both! It is great to serve at parties. Its easy container keeps it fresh for longer.
Huntersville, Nc
One of the Best veggie dips, especially for ranch. Anything Marzetti is worth the price. Very convenient and easy for last minute party bring alongs. every get together has to have it. Good flavor, creamy, and enough for a crowd.
Grand Island
I am a dedicated shopper for Marzetti ranch veggie dip but was VERY disappointed in the last tub a purchasedšŸ˜¢ it was like a tub of nothing but sour cream NO flavoršŸ˜¢ I hope they didn't change the recipe!!! Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip
Leola, PA
We used to dip our fresh veggies in just ranch dressing, but when I found this veggie dip I fell in love! It's thick and creamy and has amazing flavor to to with your tasty veggies!
West Orange, NJ
This is the best veggie dip! I love it with carrots and my boyfriend loves dipping chips in it. Tastes much better than the powdered ranch dips and it's really convenient that it's premade.
Homer Glen, IL
This dip is so good for dipping veggies like carrots and celery. It is so easy and convenient since it is usually in the veggie section at the grocery store.