Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip Cucumber Dill Feta uploaded by Latoya Connectionpreneur J.

BY MARZETTI

Marzetti® Otria® Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip.
Since 1896.
Cucumber dill feta.
60 calories per serving.
Contains omega 3. see more...

Latoya Connectionpreneur J.
Macon, GA
Marzetti otria Greek yogurt veggie dip in cucumber dill feta is by far one of my most favorite veggie dip on the market yet! it is only 60 calories per serving and it has 200 milligrams of Omega 3 per serving. it comes in net weight 8.75 ounces which is 248 grams. the taste is impeccable if you like better and you'll of vegetable this is an awesome thing to dip your celery, red bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots, anything else that you can think of in this Greek yogurt vegetable dip. it has about 5 grams of fat, 15 milligrams cholesterol, protein and percent. I absolutely love this vegetable dish if you haven't already purchase this product you are missing out.
Julie S.
This is the best dip for veggies!! We love it so much- and it's the best choice for doing Weight Watchers too!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Yum yum yum I'm not a ranch type of person. This my alternative it's sooo good. It has the distinct cucumber flavor which I love. I purchase mine from target. It disappeared for a bit it is back however.
Camila D.
Jacksonville, FL
This Greek yogurt there is so so so so good but I like it to dip with pita chips is my favorite also spread it on the pita bread its a great appetizer
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
I like this dip for veggies, however it is not quite my first choice as a go to for dips.
Fab M.
My mom buys this all the time and it is just amazing. I love it. The best way to eat it is with crackers. It is refreshing and tastes delicious.
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI
I really like this dip with raw veggies, it's really light and has a great flavor. Carrots are my favorite pairing but I haven't used any veggies that I didn't like.