Marzetti Organic Veggie-Dip Ranch

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Organic Ranch Veggie-Dip.
Since 1896.
USDA organic.
0g trans fat!

Has anyone tried this
Start your review of Marzetti Organic Veggie-Dip Ranch!
Kansas City, MO
Organic Ranch Veggie Dip!!!!! Can't beat it! I love that it is also Gluten-Free! There is no better veggie-dip combination than this dip and carrots! Even the pickiest of eaters can enjoy veggie-dip with vegetables! also great with chips!!
Tulsa, OK
It's not my favorite ranch dip (Lay's takes that title), but it's definitely the healthier alternative. I've bought this dip a couple times, mostly to go with veggie trays. It's not as strong as I would like, but it definitely has a fresh flavor. Overall I definitely recommend this!
Rogers, AR
This dip is delicious. It is not our household favorite, but it makes do in a pinch. Price wise it is on point with comparable brands. You can pick it up at most grocers as well as walmart. It is very thick. We will buy again if the hiland brand is out, as it is our fave.
Greenfield, IN
I love Marzetti dips, specifically the ranch! This dip is necessary at every family get together and in my opinion this brand is the best. I won't buy any other brand, as none of them have the wonderful flavor Marzetti's does.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is very convenient and easy to use. I wish it had a bit fewer calories but overall it is quite good. It also helps the kids eat their veggies - they definitely love to dunk.
I love this dip. The cups are great for packing lunches or healthy snacks for work. My favorite things to dip are carrots or cucumbers!
Sweet Springs , MO
I usually make my own dip from a family recipe but this is good in a pinch; wish it wasn't quite so expensive for a canned dip.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this ranch and even better, I love the individual portion cups. They make packing a healthy lunch that much easier.
Winter Park, FL
This has the perfect portion. I can have them with veggies and I even give one to my husband for lunch with wings.
Hillsboro , OR
Go too party dip easy tastes good and the kiddos like it it's inexpensive and best of all a lot of stores carry it