Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel-Dip - 6 CT uploaded by Stacy M.Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel-Dip - 6 CT uploaded by Helen J.Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel-Dip - 6 CT uploaded by Helen J.

BY MARZETTI #82 in Dips

Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
Since 1896.
6 Convenience Packs.
0g Trans Fat! see more...

Helen J.
Portland
Foodie Expert
This is really yummy and soft carmel. Its great to put on apples, desserts, and etc. I love these individual small packs that're great on the go. They're also good for if you want to double dip and not want the whole container to go bad later. This brand does make a larger container version!
Stacy M.
Foodie Expert
I bought this on impulse but I was really glad I did. It tastes exactly as I hoped it would and has a perfectly creamy texture. I used it in a dessert but I am super excited to be able to try it on apples this fall! Definitely would repurchase this again.
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for lunches or snacks! I often pack one with an apple to eat while at work. The caramel is really smooth and so delicious! A little goes a long way so one cup can last two small "lunch" sized apples or one whole large apple! Great value!
Mackenzie B.
Instead of dessert I opt for the caramel dip with apples. It is the perfect combo of sweet and salty. It tastes like decadent dessert but it's guilt free!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this apple dip, it reminds me of some my grandmother made when I was a kid. The only down side is it is pretty expensive in my area and not on sale very often.
Sara D.
San Pedro, CA
Love this brand of apple dips!! it's sooo good!the taste it's like a homemade!1 really good!
amie d.
Foodie Expert
Our family is very busy but we still like to eat healthy and so when we cut up fruits and vegetables or were whatever it is crackers then we have this portable already in its package ready to go just make some much easier so great job
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
So super yummy with apples! And I love the convenience of having enough caramel in a cup to go with each apple. Great for packing a healthy desert in a lunchbox.
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
Foodie Expert
This Carmel is great warm or cold! I love it for when I'm eatin something sweet. It goes great with apples and really taste amazing. It's cheap and a great snack when you are waiting for dinner or have the munchies. I will also take these for lunches
sarah b.
Placentia, NL
I am absolutely in love with this product it’s so good really good with apples strawberries but really whatever conifer you want to use is not really expensive either you can only couple bucks I bought this product almost every week because I go through it almost every day