Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel-Dip - 6 CT

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
Since 1896.
6 Convenience Packs.
0g Trans Fat!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel-Dip - 6 CT!
Placentia, NL
I am absolutely in love with this product it’s so good really good with apples strawberries but really whatever conifer you want to use is not really expensive either you can only couple bucks I bought this product almost every week because I go through it almost every day
Portland, OR
Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel-Dip - 6 CT uploaded by Helen J.
Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel-Dip - 6 CT uploaded by Helen J.
This is really yummy and soft carmel. Its great to put on apples, desserts, and etc. I love these individual small packs that're great on the go. They're also good for if you want to double dip and not want the whole container to go bad later. This brand does make a larger container version!
Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel-Dip - 6 CT uploaded by Stacy M.
I bought this on impulse but I was really glad I did. It tastes exactly as I hoped it would and has a perfectly creamy texture. I used it in a dessert but I am super excited to be able to try it on apples this fall! Definitely would repurchase this again.
Powder Springs, GA
This Carmel is great warm or cold! I love it for when I'm eatin something sweet. It goes great with apples and really taste amazing. It's cheap and a great snack when you are waiting for dinner or have the munchies. I will also take these for lunches
ARLINGTON, TX
These are perfect for lunches or snacks! I often pack one with an apple to eat while at work. The caramel is really smooth and so delicious! A little goes a long way so one cup can last two small "lunch" sized apples or one whole large apple! Great value!
Amherstview , ON
I used to go to Macdonald's to get their apple slices and caramel dip because their dip was so yummy. However, this is more cost efficient and it tastes the same! It is great because it has little packages too instead of just one large container.
Our family is very busy but we still like to eat healthy and so when we cut up fruits and vegetables or were whatever it is crackers then we have this portable already in its package ready to go just make some much easier so great job
Paintsville, KY
So super yummy with apples! And I love the convenience of having enough caramel in a cup to go with each apple. Great for packing a healthy desert in a lunchbox.
Hillsdale, IN
I love this apple dip, it reminds me of some my grandmother made when I was a kid. The only down side is it is pretty expensive in my area and not on sale very often.
This stuff is great! I just had some with some apples and it was delicious. Its great for packing snacks for your children or for yourself at work or school.