BY MARZETTI #91 in Dips

Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
Since 1896.
6 Convenience Packs.
0g Trans Fat! see more...

Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
This Carmel is great warm or cold! I love it for when I'm eatin something sweet. It goes great with apples and really taste amazing. It's cheap and a great snack when you are waiting for dinner or have the munchies. I will also take these for lunches
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
So super yummy with apples! And I love the convenience of having enough caramel in a cup to go with each apple. Great for packing a healthy desert in a lunchbox.
amie d.
amie d.
Foodie Expert
Our family is very busy but we still like to eat healthy and so when we cut up fruits and vegetables or were whatever it is crackers then we have this portable already in its package ready to go just make some much easier so great job
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this apple dip, it reminds me of some my grandmother made when I was a kid. The only down side is it is pretty expensive in my area and not on sale very often.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Instead of dessert I opt for the caramel dip with apples. It is the perfect combo of sweet and salty. It tastes like decadent dessert but it's guilt free!
Sara D.
Sara D.
San Pedro, CA
Love this brand of apple dips!! it's sooo good!the taste it's like a homemade!1 really good!
kaya b.
kaya b.
This stuff is great! I just had some with some apples and it was delicious. Its great for packing snacks for your children or for yourself at work or school.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Kingston , ON
Foodie Expert
I used to go to Macdonald's to get their apple slices and caramel dip because their dip was so yummy. However, this is more cost efficient and it tastes the same! It is great because it has little packages too instead of just one large container.