Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip

by Marzetti

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip!
Being we went apple picking was looking for the real old fashion Carmel dipping sauce. This stands above the rest. Very thick and tasty. Not the usual sugar stuff you find on the food store shelves.
I rally like using this for my apples. The caramel tastes is really good. It is great for snacks when you want an apple but also want something sweet.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I really like Marzetti Old a Fashioned Caramel Dip! I use it with fresh cut up apples! It has a smooth creamy texture and an amazing taste.
Mukwonago, WI
I love this! It tastes great with apples, it will even make the kids eat their apples. It really makes an apple that much better!
Fall River, MA
I enjoy this dip on apples and other fruits it is so good and gives anything that you put it on a delicious taste of caramel.
Milton, FL
I'm not a huge apple fan but this dip is so good that it can make anything taste so good. I highly recommend this product
Snover, MI
Love love love dipping my apples in this! Great for getting kids to eat apples too. You cant buy just one !
Durham, NC
Tastes great and I love it with just plain apples or in with my apple pies! It really makes the difference.
Yummy, great for a snack with some apples....or even pineapple. I've even dipped cookies in it!
Eastern Passage, NS
I love this caramel dip. It's so thick and creamy. I eat a lot of apples so I have one of these every once in awhile to switch things up. I like how thick it is and the convenient portioned packages. I buy them in a six pack and the price is reasonable.