BY MARZETTI

Marzetti® Light Dill Veggie Dip.
Since 1896.
45% fewer calories and 50% less fat than regular dill veggie dip.
0g trans fat! see more...

Lisa P.
This dip is perfect for any vegetable! I love to get this dip to dip carrots and celery sticks into it to try and get me to eat more vegetables! It really is tasty. I have also seen this dip used a lot at parties. I really do like the flavor and would recommend it.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is really good I asked flavor and it's really easy to put out for any occasion with veggies and some people like it with the crackers so it's really nice to buy and I really like it
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
I like the marzetti light dill veggie dip not only on my veggies I eat it also on chips and crackers. Can't tell that it is a light dip with all that flavor .
Kendra H.
Marion, OH
This is so good with Hawaiian bread, I cut the middle out and put the dip inside and then you can use the middle for your pieces to dip it in.
Heather J.
Warren, MI
Delishis with anything chips, veggies and wings I like to have this around when I have people over for parties and it's always on sale
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
This is so great with veggies or chips! Love to dip baby carrots into this spinach dip!
Erin H.
Acton, ON
I love this dip so much! Amazing flavour that goes great with pretty much any veggie! Super yummy.