Marzetti Light Ranch Veggie Dip - 6 CT

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Light Ranch Veggie Dip.
Since 1896.
40% fewer calories and 55% less fat than regular ranch veggie dip.
6-1.5oz cups.
6 snack-size cups.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marzetti Light Ranch Veggie Dip - 6 CT!
Marzetti Light Ranch Veggie Dip - 6 CT uploaded by Courtney G.
Marzetti ranch veggie dip is my ultimate favorite dip for veggies ! Tastes so incredibly yummy ! I love that it is now available in these cups , great for school snack and on the go ! Not that bad in price either , for the quality its worth it to me . I definitely will buy again and again !
Raleigh, NC
Yes please!!! Amazing to take to work! So nice!!! They are so great with crackers and veggies 90 calories and it’s a good size container! Great for snacking! Got these at target I am a big fan and will continue to purchase!!
Kalmar, Sweden
I love the taste of these. Super yummy to eat with baby carrots. My host kids being these to school as well. Super easy.
yarmouth
Purchased at: Walmart
So good with baby carrots and very good for a healthy snack!! Would buy again and very healthy