Marzetti® Honey French Dressing

by Marzetti

Every delicious spoonful in the generous, 15 fl. oz. jar lives up to a tradition that began over a century ago. Great taste and quality are what Marzetti dressings are all about.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marzetti® Honey French Dressing!
Monroe, OH
A little expensive, but I will buy it because of the great quality. This has a nice sweet flavor that pair well on a chicken salad. It is very think when it is cold, which makes it hard to pour sometimes. Lid also gets stuck from the dressing.
New Berlin, WI
I really like this salad dressing, the taste is great but I don't like the packaging. It looks cool but it's a little impractical. You have to pour it out and you end up with too much salad dressing.
Walloon Lake, MI
I find that all the Marzetti refrigerated dressing are wonderful. The honey french variety is very thick. It tastes just like the "red ranch sauce" arbys uses on there beef and cheddar sandwiches so I use this to make roast beef sandwiches at home.
Hillsdale, IN
This is the VERY best French dressing I've ever tasted. I use it for a marinade for grilled chicken and also just as a salad dressing. The only "issue" I have with this dressing is that the price is sometimes way higher than I can afford at our local grocery store.
Crown Point, IN
I have gone through so many jars of this stuff...Even though a little goes a long way!! Lots of Greek restaurants in my area have the red french aka Russian salad dressing...Can't find the russian anywhere (at least the kind that tastes like theirs). This is the closest I have come...and it's pretty close! :)
So yummy!! Depending on the store it can be a bit over priced. The jar does make it some what impractical. The taste is so good though, its worth it.
You can't go wrong with T. Marzetti, and this dressing is to die for. You can find it in the cooler section near the fresh produce.
Saint Marys, WV
Marzetti® Honey French Dressing uploaded by Jenny B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute fav! So great tasting and a little goes a long way. We go thru one of these every few weeks!