Marzetti Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Flavor

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Cream.
Since 1896.
0g trans fat!

Favorite fruit to use this with?
Start your review of Marzetti Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Flavor!
Grayson, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This dip is so dang good!Creamy and silky!Sweet but not too sweet cream cheese flavor!It pairs with any fruit and makes any fruit tray complete!Wish they made these in individual snack size!The price is very reasonable and I purchase regularly!
Longwood, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I was unsure about this as first as I do not like cream cheese cake icing, but I was pleasantly surprised. This stuff is addicting! I love dipping my apple slices into it.
Marzetti Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Flavor uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Marzetti Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Flavor is a really good fruit dip made with real cream. It is a staple in our home. It is kind of like a real thin cheesecake mix flavor. We use it with our apples, oranges, grapes and strawberries. It is not too pricey. You can buy it at Walmart or Kroger.
tampa, FL
Marzetti Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Flavor uploaded by Jeimaliz T.
Omg i use this for my daughter birthday with fruits and it was delecious ..eveyone love it.. And since it was a sweet creamy taste it was a hit onbher hawaiian theme...
Farmingdale, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I LOVE this to dip fruit in. It is so good & the perfect addition to a nice fruit platter. It does not taste like typical cream cheese. It pairs really nicely with so many fruits.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my favorite thing ever!!! I can literally eat it straight from the tub! But it pairs wonderfully with sliced apples if you want to be healthy!! I make sure I buy a tub with every grocery shopping trip! Highly recommend trying it for yourself! You won't be disappointed!!
Springtown, TX
This product is nice to have on hand for dipping fruit and desserts but it tastes like thinned out cream cheese. I expected more of a sweet flavor or something to wow me, and this just didn't do it.
Garland, TX
Marzetti Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Flavor uploaded by Amber D.
Marzetti Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Flavor is to diiieee for!! It is a creamy, cheesecake flavored fruit dip. My favorite thing to pair it with is strawberries! It’s great with every fruit honestly, but it’s just divine with strawberries. And when the strawberries run out, I literally scoop it out with a spoon and eat it that way lol. This dip has become my favorite dessert.
This is so yummy!  It's not exactly healthy, but it does help me eat more fruit, so I use that as an excuse to buy this :)  It's not overly sweet, it has a good texture that pairs well with berries, grapes, and apples, and can be found at any grocery store.  I actually think it would make a great filling for stuffed french toast, too!
Charlotte , NC
Bought a fruit tray for a work party one day and picked this up as a dip. My coworkers loved it and so did I. I think at one point I was even just eating it with a spoon when the fruit ran out. Very tasty.