Marzetti Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Flavor uploaded by jeimaliz t.

BY MARZETTI #41 in Cream Cheese

Marzetti® Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Cream.
Since 1896.
0g trans fat! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michaela C.
This is so yummy!  It's not exactly healthy, but it does help me eat more fruit, so I use that as an excuse to buy this :)  It's not overly sweet, it has a good texture that pairs well with berries, grapes, and apples, and can be found at any grocery store.  I actually think it would make a great filling for stuffed french toast, too!
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL
Omg i use this for my daughter birthday with fruits and it was delecious ..eveyone love it.. And since it was a sweet creamy taste it was a hit onbher hawaiian theme...
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my favorite thing ever!!! I can literally eat it straight from the tub! But it pairs wonderfully with sliced apples if you want to be healthy!! I make sure I buy a tub with every grocery shopping trip! Highly recommend trying it for yourself! You won't be disappointed!!
Sierra M.
Greenville, MI
Love this in the fall with a good honey crisp apple! It's taste like cream cheese heaven dip. I buy it often in the fall for apple and sometimes other fruit too.
DeAnna W.
Tempe, AZ
Bought a fruit tray for a work party one day and picked this up as a dip. My coworkers loved it and so did I. I think at one point I was even just eating it with a spoon when the fruit ran out. Very tasty.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I like this fruit dip. It is light and fluffy. The calories is not much but it is very easy to get out of control with this dip. Watch the portion size of your fruits. Good for veggies too!
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
This stuff is amazing with strawberries! One of my favorite to snack on or for desert. Has a great sweetness to it!
Serife N.
Cape Coral, FL
Whenever we have fruit my kids always ask me to get a container of this dip. They love it and it tastes great!
Hailey A.
Absolutely wonderful! I always serve this with a fruit tray for parties or family get togethers
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
From their dressing to this delicious fruit dip Marzettis does no wrong! Absolutely wonderful!
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
Favorite fruit to use this with?