BY MARZETTI

Marzetti® Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Cream.
Since 1896.
0g trans fat! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I like this fruit dip. It is light and fluffy. The calories is not much but it is very easy to get out of control with this dip. Watch the portion size of your fruits. Good for veggies too!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my favorite thing ever!!! I can literally eat it straight from the tub! But it pairs wonderfully with sliced apples if you want to be healthy!! I make sure I buy a tub with every grocery shopping trip! Highly recommend trying it for yourself! You won't be disappointed!!
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
Foodie Expert
Bought a fruit tray for a work party one day and picked this up as a dip. My coworkers loved it and so did I. I think at one point I was even just eating it with a spoon when the fruit ran out. Very tasty.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely wonderful! I always serve this with a fruit tray for parties or family get togethers
Serife N.
Serife N.
Cape Coral, FL
Whenever we have fruit my kids always ask me to get a container of this dip. They love it and it tastes great!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
From their dressing to this delicious fruit dip Marzettis does no wrong! Absolutely wonderful!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Foodie Expert
SO GOOD! I love this dip. My favorite is with strawberries but any fruit goes great with it. Very addicting!
Mona B.
Mona B.
Rodney, Ontario
Foodie Expert
Great dip for fruits and chocolate!! great go to when company shows up unexpected and you to throw a snack tray together
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Favorite fruit to use this with?