BY MARZETTI

Marzetti® Sweet Italian Dressing.
No preservatives.
Since 1896. see more...

Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
Wonderful, sweet Italian dressing that goes great on subs and salads. It is thicker than other comparable dressing. It’s in the refrigerated section, near produce. I’ve bought this brand for years. I’d suggest trying this if you like Italian dressing that isn’t acidic.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
We have tried all different varieties of Marzetti dressings and this one is one of our favorites. It's great on salads and pasta salads. The taste is very high quality. You should definitely try these dressings.
Natalie B.
Bedford, OH
I love all the dressings from this brand that I've tried! They have a really good flavor and aren't overpriced for the quantity and quality.
Crystal M.
This is by far my favorite dressing! It's so worth the little extra money it cost. Every favor is good. If you haven't tried it's a must!
KayeCee S.
I've tried several of the Marzetti dressings and haven't found a bad one yet. This one is my favorite Italian dressing by far.
Kaylyn M.
Love this dressing. Great for lettuce salads and noodle salads. Would recommend!