Marzetti Dressing Light Chunky Blue Cheese

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Light Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
35% fewer calories and 50% less fat than regular blue cheese dressing.
No preservatives.
Since 1896.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marzetti Dressing Light Chunky Blue Cheese!
Columbus, OH
This is my go to dressing and dipping sauce for chicken. I love the chunks, the light version has a bit of a Tang to it and doesn't feel as heavy as the original version, and still has a good coverage for whatever you use it on
Royal Oak, MI
If you love blue cheese dressing, this is the dressing for you! This is super chuncky and so delicious! I love that the dressing is in the refrigerated section instead of on a shelf.
Roswell, GA
I have tried almost every flavor of these salad dressings. They are ALL amazing. I am a total sauce person and eat this dressing with all kinds of things. I also love that they have regular salad dressing and a light in many of the dressings. To be great quality dressing, they are not that expensive. I shop at Publix all the time and they have them for buy one get one free all the time.
This is really delicious on a salad. I love it on my grilled chicken salads. it's delicious with chicken strips, or carrots dipped in it. although I do prefer the jalapeño ranch by this brand, this flavor is also delicious. this brand also has ranch and a fee others. yummy.
My favorite brand of Blue cheese. Granted, I do not use this on my salads. I just blue cheese on the side of things like hot wings and such. I never liked blue cheese before but, I think that is because I had only tried it on salads. It is great with hot wings!
Concord
This is hands down my favorite brand of Blue cheese dressing. I use it on everything! Salads, hot wings, french fry dip! I like the chunks of the cheese and the flavor is perfect! I am picky about my blu cheese and don;t even like some homemade ones from restaurants!
Walpole , MA
This company has great products in general. But this blue cheese dressing is my all time favorite for salads and my dad loves it too. It's a heavy blue cheese dressing so a little goes a long way especially with the chunks of cheese mixed in the dressing.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love Marzettis anything! It taste nothing like the store brand bottled dressing! Instead this is very rich in flavor but nothing overpowering. I can eat this on just about anything, salad, wings, pizza, veggies, chicken are just a few of my favorite things to pair it with.
My husband is a blue cheese lover, and this is his favorite dressing, he likes chunky blue cheese for salads and this is perfect, good flavor, fresh, creamy, just delicious.
Austintown, OH
This blue cheese dressing doesn't even taste "light" or diet. It taste like any regular blue cheese and it has a nice chunky taste to it.